Best sophmores for the 09/10 season

Teams of the East

Re: Best sophmores for the 09/10 season

Postby hockeyboss » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:19 am

i agree. the transition from bantams to varsity hockey is the biggest change. the speed and physical play is def something new.. it normally takes incoming players half the season just to catch on. and yea, he wont make any impact this year for devils lakes.
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Postby living life » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm

HockeyHigh wrote:
living life wrote:Keaton Thompson from devils lake. He is only an eight grader. He has played all summer. He will be pretty solid

He's in 8th grade and from Devil's Lake, he probably won't have anything to show for it, because here's a news flash, the transition from bantams to High School is like going from college to the pros. Also, pretty much everyone plays summer hockey in some form or another.

What about luke Johnson he was an eight gradeer last year. He was on a better team. He will still be good
living life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

living life wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:
living life wrote:Keaton Thompson from devils lake. He is only an eight grader. He has played all summer. He will be pretty solid

He's in 8th grade and from Devil's Lake, he probably won't have anything to show for it, because here's a news flash, the transition from bantams to High School is like going from college to the pros. Also, pretty much everyone plays summer hockey in some form or another.

What about luke Johnson he was an eight gradeer last year. He was on a better team. He will still be good

No, Devil's Lake is a bad team in the first place. Luke Johnson was no standout, and the reason he got press in the first place was the fact that he was an 8th grader that was starting. Lucky for him, he's already got Varsity experience in 8th grade, so he will develop a lot faster, hopefully. Unfortunately for RR, he'll be on Central instead. Doubt he'll be starting there.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby just another guy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:43 am

I dont think there will be any sophomores to be able to produce more points this year than fugleberg...south also has a couple sophomores that are looking pretty decent... call me bias or whatever you want but its the truth just sit back and watch
just another guy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby kb24 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Look out for Christian Moffett to go up the Jv into Varsity for North he is a great hitter and plays stellar D
kb24
NDPreps Rookie

Postby hockeyboss » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 am

etches and loken from south looking poor. watched them play north. second line i believe, and just nothing. lucky they didnt get more penalties with how they carved up north defensemen. freshman brossart is bettter then both of them in my eyes. on the contrary, south has slim to nothing this year. they'll battle for the fourt spot in edc this year unless grafton buckles.. wf south dl north and shanley. fourth is a throwup in my eyes after seeing all these teams play
hockeyboss
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to EDC