gfc vs wf

Teams of the East

gfc vs wf

Postby hockey123 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:59 am

How was the game couldn't make it? How did gfc look? Saw someone had a hattrick?
hockey123
NDPreps Reserve

Re: gfc vs wf

Postby central hockey fan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 am

hockey123 wrote:How was the game couldn't make it? How did gfc look? Saw someone had a hattrick?

I went, my opinion is that it was a bit ugly. GFC didn't have their best game overall. The lines got changed again and it just looked like GFC lacked some chemistry. Defensively GFC is still running 7 defensemen and that makes it hard to get any chemistry on the blueline.

On the plus side, GFCs penalty killers were awesome. GFC was able to muster up some offense and Seth Lang looked good in net. I think they said the shots against him were 13. I think WF had more than that but that was what they reported. WF only had a handful of quality scoring chances and Seth did come up big a couple times for sure. He also plays the puck quite well. All the forwards are working hard and putting a lot of pressure on the opposition. The d are moving the puck well for the most part. Luke Ciekelinski has been extremely solid for GFC and has emerged as a leader on the team. Jake Plutowski had the hat trick. GFC has a very balanced scoring team. The opposition can't just try to shut one line down for sure.

WF works hard but they just don't have the talent this year to match up w/ the top 4 teams in the EDC.
central hockey fan
NDPreps Starter

Re: gfc vs wf

Postby hockey123 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:15 pm

ya wf has gotten a little bit better from what i herd. nice to see plutowski finaly geting some points again. and cieklinski is a solid player loves to hit and has a pretty hard shot. central should be good down the srtetch
hockey123
NDPreps Reserve

Return to EDC