RR/EGF game

Teams of the East

RR/EGF game

Postby central hockey fan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 pm

I went to the game, very entertaining. Yes, the final tally was 6 to 4 but their was an empty netter at the end. RR had a great opportunity at the end of the game to tie but the bounces didn't go their way. Anyone else go? I would love to hear what you think.
central hockey fan
NDPreps Starter

Re: RR/EGF game

Postby Sioux4ever » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 pm

BrewerFan wrote:Just glad to see Red River get the loss, I dont have any ties to GF hockey but have a distaste for their program.

Because they're always good? I once had someone tell me, you pay the price to be successful, that price is everyone else dislikes you. In the last 10+ years, its tough to argue that anyone has been better consistently.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby central hockey fan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm

I have to agree with Sioux4ever, I do get why others dislike GF hockey. We have the best hockey programs in the state. We are the only place in the state that has consistently competed with the MN schools as well. I get that but I do think that it's important that Fargo, Bismark and other places become consistantly competitive. That way ND hockey as a whole can gain some respect. I do applaud South and Grafton. They have the balls to play tough MN teams and they have competed well as of late.
central hockey fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby gfhockey » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:55 pm

grand forks hockey is like the gophers of the wcha
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Return to EDC