SPRINT RELAYS

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

SPRINT RELAYS

Postby The Perfect Storm09 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Class A relays this year were awesome, especially from the city of Bismarck. BHS set records everywhere and will have neumiller, tardiff, and unruh back next year. CHS showed up at state! Ranked 4th in both the 4x1, 4x2. Ranked 43.91 and 1:31.93 respectively. Place 2nd in both behind Bismarck at 43.67 and 1:29.88, these guys have there whole team returning next year. West Fargo had solid relays both also, but choked a little bit at state.

Thoughts on relays this year and looking forward to next year
"I don't know how many years I can steal this many bags, so I figure I've got to get 'em now."
The Perfect Storm09
NDPreps Reserve

Re: SPRINT RELAYS

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

The Perfect Storm09 wrote:Class A relays this year were awesome, especially from the city of Bismarck. BHS set records everywhere and will have neumiller, tardiff, and unruh back next year. CHS showed up at state! Ranked 4th in both the 4x1, 4x2. Ranked 43.91 and 1:31.93 respectively. Place 2nd in both behind Bismarck at 43.67 and 1:29.88, these guys have there whole team returning next year. West Fargo had solid relays both also, but choked a little bit at state.

Thoughts on relays this year and looking forward to next year

Class B relays on the boys side were also equally impressive (sargent county and cavalier in the 4x100 relays and sargent county and central cass in the 4x200 relays)...times not as great as Class A (bismarck) but still impressive.

West Fargo might have been affected by some athletes not in those relays because of having more than 4 events qualified (just a possibility).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Track and Field