State Predictions

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

State Predictions

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 am

Without knowing who is doing what officially (that should come out on Tuesday) here are my team predictions:

CLASS A BOYS

1. Bismarck
2. West Fargo
3. Century
4. GF Red River
5. GF Central
6. Dickinson
7. Fargo North
8. Fargo South
9. Mandan
10. St. Mary's

CLASS A GIRLS

1. Minot
2. Century
3. West Fargo
4. Fargo South
5. Bismarck
6. GF Red River
7. Mandan
8. Shanley
9. Fargo North
10. Dickinson

CLASS B BOYS

1. Rugby
2. Central Cass
3. Langdon
4. Velva-Drake-Anamoose
5. Lisbon
6. Sargent County
7. Milnor-Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
8. New Town
9. Watford City
10. Harvey-Wells County

CLASS B GIRLS

1. Rugby
2. Mott-Regent
3. Carrington
4. Velva-Drake-Anamoose
5. Benson County
6. Langdon
7. Napoleon
8. Kindred
9. Thompson
10. Killdeer
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: State Predictions

Postby gameplayer » Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm

What is the status of Alyssa Anderson of Benson County? She didn't run regionals and without her I think you have Benson County a little high at 5. Rugby should have the depth to take the title. Does Carrington have enough past Josey Page and Rosenau. Not sure. Their qualify times for the relays were run with Page, I would guess she would only run one relay. Should be fun as always!
gameplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBEast » Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 pm

gameplayer wrote:What is the status of Alyssa Anderson of Benson County? She didn't run regionals and without her I think you have Benson County a little high at 5. Rugby should have the depth to take the title. Does Carrington have enough past Josey Page and Rosenau. Not sure. Their qualify times for the relays were run with Page, I would guess she would only run one relay. Should be fun as always!

Anderson has struggled with foot problems this season and has only run in 1 or 2 meets. I don't know her status for this weekend.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 pm

gameplayer wrote:What is the status of Alyssa Anderson of Benson County? She didn't run regionals and without her I think you have Benson County a little high at 5. Rugby should have the depth to take the title. Does Carrington have enough past Josey Page and Rosenau. Not sure. Their qualify times for the relays were run with Page, I would guess she would only run one relay. Should be fun as always!

Also that just a preliminary counting...as I SAID...I don't know what everyone is doing. If all the girls run for Benson County then 5 may also be too low...its tough. I did a quick analysis of all that were on the list.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I will have a new prediction sometime tomorrow afternoon when the finalized heat sheets come out. I do know that Benson County's girls will fall considerably with the knowledge that Alyssa Anderson will not be able to be there (injuries are part of it...but not the most important part).
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Track and Field