Joash Osoro

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Joash Osoro

Postby flatlander » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 am

Great, bittersweet story on Joash. What a difference his adoptive parents made in his life! All Joash needed was a chance, and he got it when so many do not (that's what makes the story bittersweet.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/pilots/index. ... guide.html
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Re: Joash Osoro

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Great story about Joash.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BHSrunner » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Joash also took 67th? I believe at the Division 1 XC championship today. Good finish to has absolutely awesome season.

He also took 8th at the Northeast regionals a little over a week ago. The Northeast region is regarded as probably the toughest in the nation when Oregon is on their game.
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:10 pm

BHSrunner wrote:Joash also took 67th? I believe at the Division 1 XC championship today. Good finish to has absolutely awesome season.

He also took 8th at the Northeast regionals a little over a week ago. The Northeast region is regarded as probably the toughest in the nation when Oregon is on their game.

Northeast Region?? Do you mean Northwest...
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby BHSrunner » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
BHSrunner wrote:Joash also took 67th? I believe at the Division 1 XC championship today. Good finish to has absolutely awesome season.

Yep, my bad.
BHSrunner
NDPreps Starter

Postby i am legend » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

BHSrunner wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:

Yep, my bad.

dang, that high as a freshman. a big summer and he could be top 30 next year.
i am legend
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Track and Field