Will Valley City be any good in Class B next year?

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Will Valley City be any good in Class B next year?

Postby Moritz21 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 am

Do you think Valley City will be in the top 5 in class b at State next year?
Moritz21
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Will Valley City be any good in Class B next year?

Postby Baller_2010 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 am

This year they would have been dominant in Class B, but with Elliot, Fogarty, Olstad, Schuldt, and Nelson all graduating VC is gonna be a lot weaker next year but I'm not sure how they'll stack up to Class B.
Baller_2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby WalkingStick » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:33 am

well with the weak region that they will be joining they will definitely get a lot of people to state!!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Moritz21 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:16 pm

WalkingStick wrote:well with the weak region that they will be joining they will definitely get a lot of people to state!!

what region is that?
Moritz21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby WalkingStick » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Moritz21 wrote:
WalkingStick wrote:well with the weak region that they will be joining they will definitely get a lot of people to state!!

what region is that?

They will be out with Barnes Country North, Maple Valley-Enderlin, FSHP, South Border, LaMoure, L-M-M, etc. I'm pretty sure that that is Region 3. That region is really poor...many of those teams have come over to meets in Region 1 and they just don't measure up to that competition; but they do very well in their region.
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby duke_boy90 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

WalkingStick wrote:
Moritz21 wrote:

what region is that?

They will be out with Barnes Country North, Maple Valley-Enderlin, FSHP, South Border, LaMoure, L-M-M, etc. I'm pretty sure that that is Region 3. That region is really poor...many of those teams have come over to meets in Region 1 and they just don't measure up to that competition; but they do very well in their region.

I believe that is region 4 and they will prob. do just fine in that region. They had some good guys relay teams this year, but I'm not sure of who they lose other than Elliot.
duke_boy90
NDPreps Starter

Postby Moritz21 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

duke_boy90 wrote:
WalkingStick wrote:
Moritz21 wrote:

what region is that?

I believe that is region 4 and they will prob. do just fine in that region. They had some good guys relay teams this year, but I'm not sure of who they lose other than Elliot.

VC loses all but 1 guy from the 4x1 relay for sprinters
Moritz21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thecook » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 am

Moritz21 wrote:
duke_boy90 wrote:
WalkingStick wrote:
Moritz21 wrote:

what region is that?

VC loses all but 1 guy from the 4x1 relay for sprinters

is that one guy you?
thecook
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Track and Field