Class B State Predictions

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Class B State Predictions

Postby baller030 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Just wondering what everyone is thinking
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

-- Michael Jordan--
baller030
NDPreps Starter

Re: Class B State Predictions

Postby WalkingStick » Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Team title for boys seems to be between New Town, Linton, Rugby, Hazen, Dickinson Trinity, Williams County, and Lisbon!

Team title for girls seems to be between Rugby, Benson County, Bowman County, Dickinson Trinity, Hazen, Watford City, Velva-Drake, and Langdon!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gatorade » Wed May 20, 2009 10:52 pm

this is how i think the boys is gonna go
100 - Dinius, Langdon
200 - Sorensen, Hazen
400 - Sorensen, Hazen
800 - Jeremy Grinnell, New Town
1600 - Seelig, Lisbon
3200 - ManyRibs, New Town
110 HH - Scott Roemmich, Linton
300 IH - Scott Roemmich, Linton
4x100 - Langdon
4x200 - Langdon
4x400 - Rugby
4x800 - New Town
Long Jump - Halvorson, Rugby
Triple Jump - Enockson, Parshall
Pole Vault - Fisk, Langdon
High Jump - Miller, Sheridan County
Shot Put - Maher, Bowman
Discus - Hefta, Central McLean
Javelin - Drevlow, North Sargent

Team Title - I think its gonna be between 7 teams: Dickinson trinity, New Town, Rugby, Hazen, Lisbon, Linton, and Langdon with New Town winning it

Senior Athlete of the Year - there is really no individual that stands out to me, theres Weyrauch in the sprints, Roemmich in the hurdles, Jeremy Grinnel in distance and Maher and Drevlow in the throwing events but i dont think any of those guys are gonna win 3 events, im gonna go with Deland Weyrauch from Williams County
gatorade
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the mask » Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 pm

why is that the guy from parshall has not one other qualifing jump on the qualifiers website? only the 46' one which in my opinion he didn't get that far it was a mess up on the coaches part at the meet who ever was measureing... explaining

you have a 40 foot board and a 36 footboard. they not paying to close attention. he jumps and the cone is at the 40' board but he jumps from the 36 (not paying close attention to it) they measure from the cone spot which is the 40'... my thoughts. i have seen this done before because as a long and triple jumper i got benefitted by it and didn't say anything i know its a dishonest thing to do but they screwed it up so its their fault just waht i think BUT>>>> I HOPE HE PROVES ME WRONG AT THE STATE MEET AND DOESN'T DISSAPPOINT
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller030 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:56 am

i think trent roemmich will beat scott in the 300H he ran a 39.97 at regionals
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

-- Michael Jordan--
baller030
NDPreps Starter

Postby gatorade » Thu May 21, 2009 6:10 pm

the mask wrote:why is that the guy from parshall has not one other qualifing jump on the qualifiers website? only the 46' one which in my opinion he didn't get that far it was a mess up on the coaches part at the meet who ever was measureing... explaining

you have a 40 foot board and a 36 footboard. they not paying to close attention. he jumps and the cone is at the 40' board but he jumps from the 36 (not paying close attention to it) they measure from the cone spot which is the 40'... my thoughts. i have seen this done before because as a long and triple jumper i got benefitted by it and didn't say anything i know its a dishonest thing to do but they screwed it up so its their fault just waht i think BUT>>>> I HOPE HE PROVES ME WRONG AT THE STATE MEET AND DOESN'T DISSAPPOINT

you could be right there couldve been a screw up but also i dont think coaches have to put any other qualifying jumps in unless they beat their old jump so maybe he has qualified again but his coach just didnt put it in
gatorade
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the mask » Thu May 21, 2009 10:31 pm

yes i know waht your talking about im just used to seeing everyones name on there with more than one qualifing jump. But with a jump like that i wouldn't want to put anymore up either but it makes people thing like me. that the jump was a joke and there was a mess up. i look forward to jumping against him in the 2nd flight at the state meet at 12:30 like i said i hope he can jump like that at the meet if its nice out because that is one heck of a jump and its a pretty big deal if you do taht at the state meet.

Good luck to all track participants at the meet!
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby crazy » Fri May 22, 2009 6:48 pm

looks like he only went mid 41's........suspicious? yes........there are no excuses from dropping 5 feet from your personal best in the triple jump at STATE......that 46 was a hoax IMO
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby lightning » Fri May 22, 2009 9:47 pm

The 46 jump was prob wrong but you know what would you tell the officials if they scerwed up like that? Cause i know i wouldnt lol. grats to him on third place.
lightning
NDPreps Starter

Postby crazy » Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm

that big of a mistake, yes i would...just cuz i know i wouldnt be able to back it up..like him but yes congrats
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby WalkingStick » Sat May 23, 2009 11:53 pm

WalkingStick wrote:Team title for boys seems to be between New Town, Linton, Rugby, Hazen, Dickinson Trinity, Williams County, and Lisbon!

Team title for girls seems to be between Rugby, Benson County, Bowman County, Dickinson Trinity, Hazen, Watford City, Velva-Drake, and Langdon!

I think that I picked them pretty close for picking 2 or 3 days before the meet started!! :)

6 of 7 in the boys and 7 of 8 in the girls!!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Track and Field