Long Distance!

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Long Distance!

Postby bballqueen » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Best long distance runners right now?
JOHN 3:16
bballqueen
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Long Distance!

Postby WalkingStick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Class A boys: West - Huizenga of Bismarck, Osoro of St. Mary's, and Kelly of Bismarck Century
East - Uetz of West Fargo, Gehrig of West Fargo, and Harlow of Grand Forks Central

Class B boys: West - both Grinnells and Many Ribs of New Town, Braunberger of Dickinson Trinity
East - Anderson of Fargo Oak Grove, Seeling of Lisbon, and Weigel of Napoleon

Class A girls: West - Wahlund of Minot, Wolf of Dickinson, and Greer of Minot
East - Mears and Baltezore of West Fargo, Roesler of South (800 and 1600)

Class B girls: West - Grimm of Hazen, ???
East - Kraft of Rugby, Schwanke of Benson County, and N. Woinarowicz of Grafton
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby eastwood99 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 am

I think it's going to be exciting to watch state this year,a lot of good runners this year.
Frank Lucas
eastwood99
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndpreps09 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Brennen Bergdahl from North Star is really something. He's in a bit of a slump this year but hopefully should come out of it and show everybody what he can do. He was just diagnosed with asthma earlier this year and is learning how to deal with it so once he gets it down he should be putting up record numbers. Bergdahl is just an all around athlete and is really something special on the track. I've heard he's getting looked at by Oregon, Cal, USC, and Belcort Community College and he's only a sophmore. Should be one of the best trackSTARS to ever come out of ND. All I know is that kid can run for hours on end.
ndpreps09
NDPreps Starter

Postby WalkingStick » Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

ndpreps09 wrote:Brennen Bergdahl from North Star is really something. He's in a bit of a slump this year but hopefully should come out of it and show everybody what he can do. He was just diagnosed with asthma earlier this year and is learning how to deal with it so once he gets it down he should be putting up record numbers. Bergdahl is just an all around athlete and is really something special on the track. I've heard he's getting looked at by Oregon, Cal, USC, and Belcort Community College and he's only a sophmore. Should be one of the best trackSTARS to ever come out of ND. All I know is that kid can run for hours on end.

I've never heard of him!!! Interesting you name the 3 Pac-10 schools and then Belourt Community College!!
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Track and Field