Top Throwers in Class B

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top Throwers in Class B

Postby 9manfootballfan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:44 pm

I would like to know the views of everybody on the top throwers for Class B
9manfootballfan
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Top Throwers in Class B

Postby thepistol » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 am

wisthoff
"Facial"
thepistol
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 pm

i'll toss out the name of kordell wolfe for consideration. i know he has qualified for sure in two of the three throwing events and seems to be solid in all three. don't know how he stacks up to the rest of the state, but in two of meet results i've seen he has swept all three events in both. so for his area at the very least, he seems to be pretty good across the board.
rep

Postby Siouxalltheway » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:39 pm

he is third in jav, second in shot, and fifth in disc according to ndhsaa.com
Siouxalltheway
NDPreps Reserve

Postby eastwood99 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:09 am

Wistoff will be the state champion in all 3 events
Frank Lucas
eastwood99
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND_Coach » Sat May 17, 2008 9:11 pm

eastwood99 wrote:Wistoff will be the state champion in all 3 events

I disagree, He will win shot and disc going away, no competition there. He won't win jav, to many athletes right around that 180 mark, I think one of them will get him. I am going to say Wolfe from Harvey or Drevlow from North Sargent takes jav

On the girls side, Leah Wentz from Rugby over Kali Hook from Grigs County because Wentz is more experienced. Discus, Katie Gruman from Griggs County, should not be much of a competition. And Jav Jamie Drevlow from North Sargent
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby longhornfan8 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Well by the looks of last weeks regional track meet, wistoff threw 55 ft, was it bad weather or just a bad day for the stud?
longhornfan8

Postby ND_Coach » Tue May 20, 2008 9:43 pm

longhornfan8 wrote:Well by the looks of last weeks regional track meet, wistoff threw 55 ft, was it bad weather or just a bad day for the stud?

I know Region One in Moorhead had crummy weather, I can't imagine it was any different where Wisthoff threw

Even if it was a bad day, 55 ft is still 2 feet longer than the second best
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thepistol » Wed May 21, 2008 3:08 am

ND_Coach wrote:
longhornfan8 wrote:Well by the looks of last weeks regional track meet, wistoff threw 55 ft, was it bad weather or just a bad day for the stud?

I know Region One in Moorhead had crummy weather, I can't imagine it was any different where Wisthoff threw

Even if it was a bad day, 55 ft is still 2 feet longer than the second best

it was pretty windy in rugby on saturday at the regional track meet. it also seems that he has been in a little bit of a funk lately. he has been running around a lot lately with golf and track and whatnot. i think with this week off from lifting and only having to go to a few final tests he will continue his tradition of having his best throws at the state meet if he gets decent conditions.
"Facial"
thepistol
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thepistol » Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 am

oh and it helps that even if he has a "bad" day throwing its still gonna be like 55
"Facial"
thepistol
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mod Bot » Wed May 21, 2008 1:49 pm

thepistol wrote:oh and it helps that even if he has a "bad" day throwing its still gonna be like 55

agreed. a 'bad 55' is still one heck of a day in the shot.
Forum rules - Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.
Mod Bot
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thepistol » Thu May 22, 2008 9:44 am

i'm pretty pumped to see some tosses at state
"Facial"
thepistol
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BB11 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Kleinsasser got wind that his record might be broken by Seth, so he sent him a good luck letter and autographed picture of himself, Adrian Peterson, Chester Taylor, and a couple other Vikes. I think that is pretty neat that abunch of NFL players know who this kid from Glenburn is. I hope he can do it, he is an extremely deserving young man of any fortune that comes his way this year - he is a great representation of ND sports student-athletes.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby longhornfan8 » Thu May 22, 2008 9:03 pm

i never intended to say that he is bad by any means, i was just wondering if he was struggling or if the weather was a factor....state is going to be fun to watch the big guy throw some bombs
longhornfan8

Return to Track and Field