Valley City's track.....????

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Valley City's track.....????

Postby dogg » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:01 am

I've heard & read how bad of shape the track is at Valley City and there would be no meets there. Now I hear they are having some meets. How bad is it? Or how safe is it??? Does anyone have the insight on this?
dogg
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Valley City's track.....????

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:35 am

dogg wrote:I've heard & read how bad of shape the track is at Valley City and there would be no meets there. Now I hear they are having some meets. How bad is it? Or how safe is it??? Does anyone have the insight on this?

I haven't heard, but maybe they resurfaced it?? They are holding the ND State Hershey Track Meet there this year, so I would think they would have to make some improvements. Last year I know there were cracks in it.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:48 pm

They have had meets there this year.
basketballer

Postby hurdler37 » Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm

EXCUSE me im from valley and im in track if you look at the finish line that top cruve is sweet and all cracks that have been filled and there is no way we're holding the state meet also it has only been class B schools like BCN that have had track meets there also we have to completely resurface the track and that would cost us 150,000 dollars. so you be the judge
hurdler37

Return to Track and Field