What track team in Class A has the best shot at taking state

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: What track team in Class A has the best shot at taking state

Postby stoaxc2004 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm

spartanFan wrote:oh never herd of it

Really small Private school...you can see the school from the Interstate!
stoaxc2004

Postby spartanFan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 pm

But if i lived in Bismarck i would never go to century lol
spartanFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby stoaxc2004 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

spartanFan wrote:i dont under stand why there is 5 high schools in Fargo and all the west teams have 1 except for bismarck witch has 3!

actually just to clarify this comment: Fargo has 4 (FN, South, Shanley & OG), GF 2 (Central & RR), DL, VC, Wahp, Jamestown, TMCHS all have 1; the west is Bismarck 4 (BHS, Century, St. Mary's & Shiloh Christian), Dickinson 3 (DHS, Dickinson Trinity & Hope Christian(coops with DHS in everything)), Williston 2 (WHS & Trinity Christian), Minot 2 (MHS & Minot Bishop Ryan) and Mandan 1.
stoaxc2004

Postby spartanFan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:15 pm

thats a lot of B schools i dint no about!
spartanFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby stoaxc2004 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:21 pm

yeah
stoaxc2004

Postby squeak63 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:09 am

stoaxc2004 wrote:
spartanFan wrote:i dont under stand why there is 5 high schools in Fargo and all the west teams have 1 except for bismarck witch has 3!

actually just to clarify this comment: Fargo has 4 (FN, South, Shanley & OG), GF 2 (Central & RR), DL, VC, Wahp, Jamestown, TMCHS all have 1; the west is Bismarck 4 (BHS, Century, St. Mary's & Shiloh Christian), Dickinson 3 (DHS, Dickinson Trinity & Hope Christian(coops with DHS in everything)), Williston 2 (WHS & Trinity Christian), Minot 2 (MHS & Minot Bishop Ryan) and Mandan 1.

you also have to understand that fargo is the biggest city in north dakota which means more kids which should mean more high schools... if citys like dickinson williston and mandan built another public high school they would all be class B because they wouldn't have enough people going to school there.... bismarck is alsmost to the point where they need another high school.. bismarck high and century are both full and only except people that live in the district.. they don't have open enrollment anymore
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby stoaxc2004 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:30 am

squeak63 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:

you also have to understand that fargo is the biggest city in north dakota which means more kids which should mean more high schools... if citys like dickinson williston and mandan built another public high school they would all be class B because they wouldn't have enough people going to school there.... bismarck is alsmost to the point where they need another high school.. bismarck high and century are both full and only except people that live in the district.. they don't have open enrollment anymore

Yeah I know that...I was just explaining to Spartanfan! Thanks for the input!!
stoaxc2004

Postby squeak63 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 am

stoaxc2004 wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
stoaxc2004 wrote:

Yeah I know that...I was just explaining to Spartanfan! Thanks for the input!!

i know i was explaining it to him to i thought you might need some help
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Track and Field