Justin Belohavek

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsubisonfan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:24 pm

I was at track practice tonight and one of the coaches said that belohavek pulled and maybe tore his hamsting and might be done for the season? Anybody have anything they know or add to this... heard it was running the 110's.
Last edited by ndsubisonfan on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndsubisonfan

Postby baller01 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:45 pm

ndsubisonfan wrote:I was at track practice tonight and one of the coaches said that belohavek pulled and maybe tore his hamsting and might be done for the season? Anybody have anything they know or add to this... heard it was running the 110's.

A source of mine told me that the trainer said he's out two weeks. Which means it isn't tore. As of right now, that's all I know. Maybe someone else has something for accurate.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:33 pm

baller01 wrote:
ndsubisonfan wrote:I was at track practice tonight and one of the coaches said that belohavek pulled and maybe tore his hamsting and might be done for the season? Anybody have anything they know or add to this... heard it was running the 110's.

A source of mine told me that the trainer said he's out two weeks. Which means it isn't tore. As of right now, that's all I know. Maybe someone else has something for accurate.

ya he will be out for 2 weeks

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:33 pm

baller01 wrote:

ya he will be out for 2 weeks

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndsubisonfan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:35 pm

thats good... at least its not more than 2 weeks
ndsubisonfan

Return to Track and Field