EDC Indoor

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Baller » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:43 am

Cancelled!!!  Wahpeton has no school and DL is getting out early.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:43 am

The Eastern Dakota Conference indoor track and field meet scheduled for today at the Bison Sports arena has been postponed due to inclement weather. The meet has been moved to 11 a.m. Thursday.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan1 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41 pm

ClassBEast wrote:The Eastern Dakota Conference indoor track and field meet scheduled for today at the Bison Sports arena has been postponed due to inclement weather. The meet has been moved to 11 a.m. Thursday.

Can they do that when most schools don't have school because of Easter on Thurs.? just wondering.
bballfan1
NDPreps Starter

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:51 pm

Don't most schools do Good Friday and Easter Monday off?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby always a sports season » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:45 pm

In Class B most schools have Good Friday and Monday off.  Not Thursday.  But there is a track meet in the SE on Monday.
always a sports season

Postby iceman3 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:31 pm

always a sports season wrote:In Class B most schools have Good Friday and Monday off.  Not Thursday.  But there is a track meet in the SE on Monday.

[font=Georgia]parochial schools have friday and monday off. i know trinity was gonna go to the coca cola meet on thursday but not anymore[/font]
iceman3

Postby ghetto*revival » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:50 am

shanley get thurs fri and monday off so my sisters tell me
ghetto*revival

Postby Baller » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:51 am

Fargo Public has Thurs, Fri, Mon off
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:36 pm

Bowman doesnt get monday off:(
project-pat

Postby roughrider125 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:36 pm

Anyone know who won??
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:08 am

[font=arial]Striving for more
[/font][url=mailto:kcollins@forumcomm.com][font=arial]Kerry Collins[/font][/url][font=arial][size=17], The Forum
Published Friday, April 06, 2007

It just wasn’t Chris Griffin’s day at the Eastern Dakota Conference Indoor track and field meet on Thursday at the Bison Sports Arena. Lucky for the Fargo South junior, his off days are pretty good, too.

After finishing second in the 60 meters by a razor-thin two-hundredths of a second, Griffin had a 23-foot leap in the long jump erased because he scratched by less than a quarter of an inch.

“Maybe I’m asking for too much,â€Â
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Track and Field