best jumpers

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby minotfan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:54 pm

I was just wondering who some of the returning jumpers are or anyone else that will do good in the long jump, triple jump, and high jump
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:59 pm

the popular choice weston leutz

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:29 pm

josh trottier from surrey will be good
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Alex Wolf of bowman will make some noise in high jump this year. How bout Scott Murphy of DT, what jumps does he compete in?
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 pm

project-pat wrote:Alex Wolf of bowman will make some noise in high jump this year. How bout Scott Murphy of DT, what jumps does he compete in?
High Jump is his bestas far as i know of and  which he placed in the top 3 last year at state and also set a school record for DT but i also thinks he jumps in other events but not sure
Last edited by IceCold_Football on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:
project-pat wrote:Alex Wolf of bowman will make some noise in high jump this year. How bout Scott Murphy of DT, what jumps does he compete in?
High Jump is his bestas far as i know of and  which he placed in the top 3 last year at state and also set a school record for DT but i also thinks he jumps in other events but not sure

that info didnt help me much but thanks for trying haha
project-pat

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:
High Jump as far as i know of which he placed in the top 3 last year at state and also set a school record for DT
Yeah he set a school record in the high jump of 6' 4.25". He placed in every jumping event last year and I'm not sure of what his places were though. He is still recovering from his surgery but we had a meet today and he did very well.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:20 pm

grizz wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:
High Jump as far as i know of which he placed in the top 3 last year at state and also set a school record for DT
Yeah he set a school record in the high jump of 6' 4.25". He placed in every jumping event last year and I'm not sure of what his places were though. He is still recovering from his surgery but we had a meet today and he did very well.

icic, that's good to hear that he's recovering well.
project-pat

Postby ghetto*revival » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:44 am

hey project pat where did u get that video of me on ur avatar
ghetto*revival

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:56 am

ghetto*revival wrote:hey project pat where did u get that video of me on ur avatar

you must be the guy falling down :hush:
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 am

Baller wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:hey project pat where did u get that video of me on ur avatar

you must be the guy falling down :hush:

haha good one
ghetto*revival

Postby iceman3 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:23 pm

[font=georgia]weston leutz jumps 6-8 at karlgaard meet today in bismarck[/font]
iceman3

Postby cdub1 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:52 pm

iceman3 wrote:[font=georgia]weston leutz jumps 6-8 at karlgaard meet today in bismarck[/font]

even more impressive is welk winning the long jump as an 8TH!!! grader

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby grizz » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:14 pm

how far did he jump?

Didnt someone talk about Welk in one of these topics before?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby iceman3 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:24 pm

[font=georgia]ya i was at the meet and saw that 2 st.mary kids were 1 and 2 in the long jump but didnt realize first place was an 8th grader. he jumped 20-11.25???[/font]
iceman3

Postby cdub1 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:09 pm

grizz wrote:how far did he jump?

Didnt someone talk about Welk in one of these topics before?

that wuz me betting he would place at state in at least one even looks like he has one of the longest jumps of the year already

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby rep » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:58 am

gotta say, i'm fairly unimpressed by the west region girls' high jumpers. moser won the karlgaard invite with a 5-1...are all the jumpers in the east this year? down year for high jump all around? the weather really mess with being able to practice?

rep

Postby iceman3 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:33 pm

[font=georgia]steffan and nash from dickinson werent at the meet and they are very good. they are top 2 high jumpers for class a girls[/font]
Last edited by iceman3 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iceman3

Postby rep » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:39 pm

iceman3 wrote:[font=georgia]steffan and nash from dickinson werent at the meet and they are very good. they are top 2 high jumpers for class a girls[/font]

ah ha...that would explain some things.
rep

Postby minotfan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:32 pm

iceman3 wrote:[font=georgia]steffan and nash from dickinson werent at the meet and they are very good. they are top 2 high jumpers for class a girls[/font]

You have to count Sarah Gilbert from Minot who was also not there in the best from the west category. She took first at wda indoor i believe.
minotfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby chumpzilla » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:53 pm

I think that for long jump freshmen calen beaudoin is really good and should only get better as the year goes on
Turkey
chumpzilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 3sporter1222 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Yeah I remember that calen kid i think he jumped 19'9" at the bismark meet on saturday, correct me if i am wrong but that is very good for a freshman
3sporter1222
NDPreps Rookie

Postby cdub1 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:29 pm

3sporter1222 wrote:Yeah I remember that calen kid i think he jumped 19'9" at the bismark meet on saturday, correct me if i am wrong but that is very good for a freshman

a freshman that is jumping 17 and a half to 18 feet is very good when you are almost at 20 you are going to place high at state in a couple years

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby iceman3 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:14 pm

how have the class b jumpers in the east been doing? can i get some help with that
iceman3

Return to Track and Field