2007 Class B Boys Track

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Mailman_25 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Let's talk about Class B Boys Track - Teams and Individuals.

Top 5 Teams - Trininty, Hazen, New Town, Lisbon, Bottineau. With Beulah moving down, they will be in the top 5 somewhere.

Individuals - ????? We will all miss Bowers at the state meet.
Mailman_25
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:07 pm

individually ellendale's joe peldo should be good in the sprints
rep

Postby SportsAreLife » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 pm

Brian Sorenson, Jayden Oakland, Brandon Benz (almost all their sprinters) from Hazen should do well in the sprints.

Chris Scherr and Stephen Blanchard from Trinity will be some of the top contenders in the 800 and also will be on their tough 3200 relay team that has a good shot of winning state.
SportsAreLife

Postby cardinal10 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Was it awesome to see Blake Bowers walk out during the Parade of Champions at the Class B basektball tourney last night?  He's come along way since Dec.
cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:36 pm

cardinal10 wrote:Was it awesome to see Blake Bowers walk out during the Parade of Champions at the Class B basektball tourney last night?  He's come along way since Dec.

I know I was pretty suprised. I saw him when everyone was getting lined up in the back and I had to take a double take to make sure it was really him. He seems like hes healing pretty good.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby SportsAreLife » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:17 pm

grizz wrote:
cardinal10 wrote:Was it awesome to see Blake Bowers walk out during the Parade of Champions at the Class B basektball tourney last night?  He's come along way since Dec.

I know I was pretty suprised. I saw him when everyone was getting lined up in the back and I had to take a double take to make sure it was really him. He seems like hes healing pretty good.

So is he going to run this year at all or can't he for awhile?
SportsAreLife

Postby grizz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:21 pm

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure his body wouldnt let him run. He still had a little limp on him and I think his hip is still a little messed up.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:41 pm

yea, i heard that he just started walking alittle over a week ago... so i doubt that he will be ready to run by the end of the year... but hopefully he heals as fast as possible, this young man has a lot going for him
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:58 pm

trinity might be co-oping with new england in track now too. but not very many people from new england will be a big threat. Monica Sandmire might qualify in the 100 along with Shari Hewson in the high jump sorry because i just noticed this isnt talkin about girls at all
Last edited by IceCold_Football on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby feeshattack » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:15 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:trinity might be co-oping with new england in track now too. but not very many people from new england will be a big threat. Monica Sandmire might qualify in the 100 along with Shari Hewson in the high jump

this is a Class B BOYS track... not girls
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby IceCold_Football » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm

ok sorry ill take my comment away i just noticed that and well umm i dont think any guys from new england are goin out
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:26 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:ok sorry ill take my comment away i just noticed that and well umm i dont think any guys from new england are goin out.

I didn't know new england had a school haha........JOKING.

Look for Alex Wolf of Bowman to make some noise in high jump, he qualified last year as a freshman.
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Alex Wolf is a decent shot putter too isn't he?
SportsAreLife

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Yeah, he's good, I'm not sure if he's shot putting this year though.
project-pat

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm

IceCold_Football wrote:ok sorry ill take my comment away i just noticed that and well umm i dont think any guys from new england are goin out

What are you talking about?? You were there today! So was Matt Sisson, his bro Tony, Jesse Hewson, and a couple younger ones. I heard there are going to be a couple more coming. Not sure of the names tho.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:26 pm

grizz wrote:
IceCold_Football wrote:ok sorry ill take my comment away i just noticed that and well umm i dont think any guys from new england are goin out

What are you talking about?? You were there today! So was Matt Sisson, his bro Tony, Jesse Hewson, and a couple younger ones. I heard there are going to be a couple more coming. Not sure of the names tho.

haha wow, he's got loads of info.
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:27 pm

project-pat wrote:Yeah, he's good, I'm not sure if he's shot putting this year though.

How come he's not thinking about it.

SportsAreLife

Postby grizz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:29 pm

project-pat wrote:haha wow, he's got loads of info.

Yeah I just felt like putting Icecold on the spot haha.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:30 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:
project-pat wrote:Yeah, he's good, I'm not sure if he's shot putting this year though.

I'm not sure, he told me he was going to high jump and try some other events, he might not of been 100% serious, I'm sure he will shot put though
project-pat

Postby SportsAreLife » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:32 pm

project-pat wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:

I'm not sure, he told me he was going to high jump and try some other events, he might not of been 100% serious, I'm sure he will shot put though

Wasn't he throwing 40+ feet last year?
SportsAreLife

Postby IceCold_Football » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:44 pm

grizz wrote:
project-pat wrote:haha wow, he's got loads of info.

Yeah I just felt like putting Icecold on the spot haha.

ok well not officially yet thats wat i ment because it still has to go through the ndhsaaa but ya that wat i herd at least
IceCold_Football
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mailman_25 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:19 am

For those in the know, how is Beulah going to be this year dropping down from Class A track?
Mailman_25
NDPreps Starter

Postby iceman3 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:04 pm

[font=georgia]the only one i know of is tyler zacher of triple jumps, should place at state. they wont be very good team wise i think, correct me if im wrong. is there anyone else?[/font]
iceman3

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Is Beckar in Track??
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby SportsAreLife » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:17 pm

grizz wrote:Is Beckar in Track??

Probably for tanning. j/k
SportsAreLife

Next

Return to Track and Field