Track season - 2 mile relay

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby nantuckett » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:34 pm

who do you think is going to be able to bring the heat in the 2-mile R at the state meet in '07?
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Postby coca cola » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:09 am

ScaTMaN wrote:dickinson trinity has all their runners from their 2nd place finish last year. no doubt their are gonne bring it

[font=Georgia]i believe you are right on that. bottineau won it last year and lost 3 kids, new town took 3rd and lost patrick wolf? i think, and kenmare who was 4th might lose bowers[/font]
Last edited by coca cola on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
coca cola
NDPreps Reserve

Postby RB/LB 34 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:53 pm

poochy wrote:
ScaTMaN wrote:dickinson trinity has all their runners from their 2nd place finish last year. no doubt their are gonne bring it

[font=Georgia]i believe you are right on that. bottineau won it last year and lost 3 kids, new town took 3rd and lost patrick wolf? i think, and kenmare who was 4th might lose bowers[/font]

New Town didnt lose wolf, they lost Russel Dixon. they still might place at state even though they lose him.
RB/LB 34
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:52 am

ScaTMaN wrote:yeah and blake bowers, even for how good he is, cant carry a 32 relay team by himself. maybe if he runs about a minute flat......

Blake was in a serious accident in Dec. and will not be running this year.
ndfbfan

Postby nantuckett » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 pm

so yeah i was thinking more about class A because i think its going to be pretty heated this year with bismarck minot williston mandan jamestown saint marys wait scratch st marys i dont think they can run with the pack this year
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:35 pm

ScaTMaN wrote:really? wows that really not cool because hes a friggin ANIMAL on the track. i enjoyed watching him run. where did you hear that he would not be running?

If you go to the "Open Topics" thread, there is one on Blake. He has one of those medical blogs that his mother keeps updating his condition. I'm not sure if he is back from Rochester or not, but I know as of the end of December he was still there. If you want more info, go to that particular thread and you can get the information.
ndfbfan

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 pm

ndfbfan wrote:
ScaTMaN wrote:really? wows that really not cool because hes a friggin ANIMAL on the track. i enjoyed watching him run. where did you hear that he would not be running?

If you go to the "Open Topics" thread, there is one on Blake. He has one of those medical blogs that his mother keeps updating his condition. I'm not sure if he is back from Rochester or not, but I know as of the end of December he was still there. If you want more info, go to that particular thread and you can get the information.

Sorry Scatman, it is a thread in this section. Scroll down and you'll see it.
ndfbfan

Postby arsnl7 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:50 pm

I heard Mandan has all their 3200 relay runners returning.  if this is true they will be good
arsnl7

Postby grizz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:36 pm

if i remember right, bismarck had a lot of depth in the 800 runners last year. im not sure how many graduated, but i think they will have a very good relay team this year even without stroh
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:18 pm

grizz wrote:if i remember right, bismarck had a lot of depth in the 800 runners last year. im not sure how many graduated, but i think they will have a very good relay team this year even without stroh

bismarck will have rob feild ryan kadrmas  ani mendieta and dion schulz returning all qualifiers in the 800
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:00 pm

sqeak63 wrote:bismarck will have rob feild ryan kadrmas  ani mendieta and dion schulz returning all qualifiers in the 800

haha hmmmm that sounds like a favorite to win for this years 32 relay. any team that has 4 legs of a relay that all qualified in the open event is dangerous. im gonna watch for that this year
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby whos on first » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:15 am

arsnl7 wrote:I heard Mandan has all their 3200 relay runners returning.  if this is true they will be good

who are they? ive been hearing about them and bismarck with everyone returning to their team
whos on first

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:51 am

according to ndshaa, ryan klemisch(12), patrick bair (11), coyle tanner(11),and  flaa brent (11). They ran a 8:27.63 last year in the relay, but none of them qualified in the open 8.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby nantuckett » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:06 pm

rumor has it that ryan klemisch wont be joining track this year due to extreme laziness so those juniors will most likely have to try and find a 4th leg or they probly wont be able to compete with the best this year
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:33 am

nantuckett wrote:rumor has it that ryan klemisch wont be joining track this year due to extreme laziness so those juniors will most likely have to try and find a 4th leg or they probly wont be able to compete with the best this year

what a pile
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sitdownson » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:35 am

trinity has a good realy this year
sitdownson
NDPreps Rookie

Postby jo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:55 am

Botno's got some sweet German Kid who can run like foreset gump. Botno may have a good chance at winning this year if they put thier hearts to it.:)
jo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iceman3 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:58 am

jo wrote:Botno's got some sweet German Kid who can run like foreset gump. Botno may have a good chance at winning this year if they put thier hearts to it.:)

[font=georgia]bottineau lost three of their runners from last year. trinity returns all of theirs while placing 2nd. 2 of trinitys runners are qualified in 800. i say trinity.
[/font]
iceman3

Postby arsnl7 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:47 pm

grizz wrote:
nantuckett wrote:rumor has it that ryan klemisch wont be joining track this year due to extreme laziness so those juniors will most likely have to try and find a 4th leg or they probly wont be able to compete with the best this year

what a pile

someone told me that he was at track practice today
arsnl7

Postby nantuckett » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:25 pm

yeah thats what i heard too im sure he was just givin his other members a hard time I still believe mandan might be able to make a run for it this year with all 4 returning it should be quite an exciting ending in the 4 x 800
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:10 pm

nantuckett wrote:yeah thats what i heard too im sure he was just givin his other members a hard time I still believe mandan might be able to make a run for it this year with all 4 returning it should be quite an exciting ending in the 4 x 800

I don't think so. I'm sure they are pretty good, but I cant think of anyone who has a 32 relay team who had 4 kids qualified in the open 8 AS JUNIORS. I don't know if you can comprehend this, but that means they run a maximum of a 8:06 (qualifying time in A is 2:01.5). Last years Mandan team only ran an 8:27.
Last edited by grizz on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby nantuckett » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:53 pm

grizz do you run the two mile relay? if so how many made it under 806 last year in the state meet it was 1 bismarck and they also had their best team in years and shattered records, i dont know if you can comprehend this or not but running an 806 at the state meet is siiickk easily top 3 without a doubt, I wouldnt put your input on events you know nothing about other then the open qualifying times
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:47 pm

nantuckett wrote:grizz do you run the two mile relay? if so how many made it under 806 last year in the state meet it was 1 bismarck and they also had their best team in years and shattered records, i dont know if you can comprehend this or not but running an 806 at the state meet is siiickk easily top 3 without a doubt, I wouldnt put your input on events you know nothing about other then the open qualifying times

I actually ran a 2 flat in the 2 mile relay last year, so don't talk to me like I don't know what I'm talking about. And I'm not sure if your fighting against or with me because you just proved my point that Bismarck will kick the crap out of any other 2 mile relay team. They might have lost Stroh but look how many kids will easily run under 2 this year from Bis, since they were running that last year.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby iceman3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:15 pm

they broke the 2 mile relay record in the season not at the state meet.
Last edited by iceman3 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iceman3

Postby nantuckett » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:23 pm

hahah oo really which relay did you run with then? if your so in love with bhs maybe youll make it this year
nantuckett
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Track and Field