Soph/Fresh Track

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby brownbomber » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 am

YOUNGWONDER911 wrote:CHad lily, he is the new insane freshman polevaulter.. i think he wants to get 6, but hes kinda scared... and he doesnt bend yet.. but some day he'll get 6!

if he works he will get it
Last edited by brownbomber on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm

iceman3 wrote:
koopa wrote:the trinity sophmore sprinter got lucky too bc he had that freakish smith kid to pull his weight around. they could have put a turtle on that relay team and still done well

[font=georgia]well that was uncalled for considerin i was on that team that won state and i would definetly run with him again if i could. sounds like your a little jealous there koopa[/font]

kaden is fast i would like to consider myself decently fast and i think he would blow me out of the water

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 pm

brownbomber wrote:
YOUNGWONDER911 wrote:CHad lily, he is the new insane freshman polevaulter.. i think he wants to get 6, but hes kinda scared... and he doesnt bend yet.. but some day he'll get 6!

ok i dont know if this is pole vaulter talk but 6...? dont people high jump 6?
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:43 pm

sqeak63 wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

good point sqeak, that's pretty pathetic if your pole vaulting goal is 6'
project-pat

Postby grizz » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:33 am

project-pat wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

no hes not being serious. YOUNGWONDER and a couple of his friends are just sayin all this stuff to be stupid. I dont even think chad lilly is real.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:59 am

grizz wrote:
project-pat wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

no hes not being serious. YOUNGWONDER and a couple of his friends are just sayin all this stuff to be stupid. I dont even think chad lilly is real.

He's not real, those 2 vids they posted were of 2 completely different ppl named "Jerry Ferguson" and some hoffman guy, so Chad Lilly is a fake, so let's drop it
project-pat

Postby YOUNGWONDER911 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 am

Nick Dunn of DHS is a good thrower, all i know is that he put up records as an eigth grader, then he got hurt
YOUNGWONDER911

Postby chumpzilla » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:12 am

Ya whay to go guys make fun of Chad lilly hes only in the special Olympics.. Why be soo mean dont put someone down if you dont know them.. like i said hes only in the Special Olypics show some heart.. You should be ashammed
Turkey
chumpzilla
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bam pretzelz » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:13 am

just leave him alone
bam pretzelz

Postby squeak63 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:45 pm

YOUNGWONDER911 wrote:Nick Dunn of DHS is a good thrower, all i know is that he put up records as an eigth grader, then he got hurt

so he is a freshmen now...??? 2 good freshmen thrower are 2 of the young wonders in bruce govig and brain keilpinski.. although i dont think keilpinski wont be able to do much with the heavier shot bcz that is height is what made him good in eigth grade but you never know.. also bruce govig is a great thrower... maybe a qualifier in shot and disc as a freshmen... sophmore throwers you have to go with qvale and klein... qvale isn't to good in the disc but him and haugaberg will dominate the very week shot put division this year... klein should be able to be a solid placer in disc.. anyone know anything about any young throwers in the east...??
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby YOUNGWONDER911 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:12 am

bruce is a stud, iveheard, from Nick Dunn
YOUNGWONDER911

Postby Mustanghero » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:52 pm

project-pat wrote:
grizz wrote:
project-pat wrote:
sqeak63 wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

He's not real, those 2 vids they posted were of 2 completely different ppl named "Jerry Ferguson" and some hoffman guy, so Chad Lilly is a fake, so let's drop it
Chad Lilly is real alright but he's nowhere even close to bein the stud that they were say he was...NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE! hahaha
Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby JoJoNino » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm

Track? Baseball is where its at...maybe all you guys should play a real sport instead of running from nothing, seeing how far you can throw something that is heavy(or frisby-like), and jump over something.
JoJoNino
NDPreps Reserve

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:02 am

JoJoNino wrote:Track? Baseball is where its at...maybe all you guys should play a real sport instead of running from nothing, seeing how far you can throw something that is heavy(or frisby-like), and jump over something.

Track is so a real sport. Not just anyone can go out and run a 47 second 400 in high school. Maybe you think it's not a "real sport" because you can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.
SportsAreLife

Postby squeak63 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:20 am

JoJoNino wrote:Track? Baseball is where its at...maybe all you guys should play a real sport instead of running from nothing, seeing how far you can throw something that is heavy(or frisby-like), and jump over something.

honestly if your really digest is track has the same stuff as baseball does running playing in sand and throwing and diving and such... couldn't think of anything for hitting but honestly you dont have to be an athlete to hit you just need good hand eye cordination... look at some of the bigger guys in softball that EH all the do is hit homeruns because they arent athletic enough to play in the field.
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Kali Kurtz from carrington I would expect to qualify for state in the 800 and a couple relays. Very good runner.
basketballman

Postby iceman3 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:07 pm

[font=georgia]jayden messer, sophomore, from richardton-taylor will be an excellent jumper in the long and triple. qualified in both last year as a freshman. no place in tj but 6th in lj.[/font]
Last edited by iceman3 on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iceman3

Postby SportsAreLife » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:54 pm

Calen Beadioun from Dickinson High could contribute to them this year. He's really fast and I watched him break Weston Luetz's 50m dash record at the indoor meet at DSU this night. He will be very good.
SportsAreLife

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:05 pm

Sophmore Kaden Ficek is a pretty big assest to the DT sprinting teams. Last year as a freshman, he helped DT win the 400m relay.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsports99 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:57 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:Calen Beadioun from Dickinson High could contribute to them this year. He's really fast and I watched him break Weston Luetz's 50m dash record at the indoor meet at DSU this night. He will be very good.

im sorry but that was inaccurate...they have the older high school track guys timing them and im sorry they arent very accurate...im not saying lil beadoin isnt fast, cuz he is...but there is no way he would have beaten weston when he was a frosh at the dsu indoor(imo) 
ndsports99
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SportsAreLife » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:06 am

ndsports99 wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:Calen Beadioun from Dickinson High could contribute to them this year. He's really fast and I watched him break Weston Luetz's 50m dash record at the indoor meet at DSU this night. He will be very good.

im sorry but that was inaccurate...they have the older high school track guys timing them and im sorry they arent very accurate...im not saying lil beadoin isnt fast, cuz he is...but there is no way he would have beaten weston when he was a frosh at the dsu indoor(imo) 

How do you know Luetz didn't have high school kids timing him too. But I do agree Luetz would probably beat him by like a couple hundreths, not much though.
SportsAreLife

Postby KevO42 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:05 am

SportsAreLife wrote:
ndsports99 wrote:

How do you know Luetz didn't have high school kids timing him too. But I do agree Luetz would probably beat him by like a couple hundreths, not much though.

i was there and he beat it fair and square, you guys just think toom uch of weston hes good but not god  calen beat it and thats what the books are gonna show
KevO42

Postby nd-ball41 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:41 am

The sophomore twins from Jamestown...Jordan & Justin Slusser will be very good in all races from 800 meters on up.
nd-ball41

Postby SportsAreLife » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 am

nd-ball41 wrote:The sophomore twins from Jamestown...Jordan & Justin Slusser will be very good in all races from 800 meters on up.

They are very good, but i believe one of them was hurt during cross country. That could affect them.
SportsAreLife

Postby brownbomber » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:18 pm

KevO42 wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:
ndsports99 wrote:

i was there and he beat it fair and square, you guys just think toom uch of weston hes good but not god  calen beat it and thats what the books are gonna show

i heard dickinsons track coach erased the time because he didnt think it was accurate
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Track and Field