Soph/Fresh Track

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:16 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:Calen Beadioun from Dickinson High could contribute to them this year. He's really fast and I watched him break Weston Luetz's 50m dash record at the indoor meet at DSU this night. He will be very good.

how old is this kid junior?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby SportsAreLife » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:22 pm

He's a freshman.
SportsAreLife

Postby cdub1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:31 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:He's a freshman.

did he beat westons current record or the record from when weston was a freshman?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby SportsAreLife » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:41 pm

He beat Weston's freshman 50m dash record.
SportsAreLife

Postby nd-ball41 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:51 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:
nd-ball41 wrote:The sophomore twins from Jamestown...Jordan & Justin Slusser will be very good in all races from 800 meters on up.

They are very good, but i believe one of them was hurt during cross country. That could affect them.

Ya, Justin was out during most of cross country, but he came back and ran in the state meet, and he is looking pretty darn good right now in track.
nd-ball41

Postby cdub1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:12 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:He beat Weston's freshman 50m dash record.

believable what did weston qualify in his freshman year?

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby YOUNGWONDER911 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:50 am

cdub1 wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:Calen Beadioun from Dickinson High could contribute to them this year. He's really fast and I watched him break Weston Luetz's 50m dash record at the indoor meet at DSU this night. He will be very good.

how old is this kid junior?

calen is my bud.. hes a freshman, hes an older freshman though.
YOUNGWONDER911

Postby YOUNGWONDER911 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:55 am

JoJoNino wrote:Track? Baseball is where its at...maybe all you guys should play a real sport instead of running from nothing, seeing how far you can throw something that is heavy(or frisby-like), and jump over something.

i love both baseball and track, however, track is kind of a show off sport.. u compete for better times or heights or distances, and then the better it is, or the longer the record lasts, the longer they get to brag, baseball is all wether you win or lose, track is more personal than that, but still a team sport at the same time
YOUNGWONDER911

Postby cdub1 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:12 pm

looking like branden jemison is going to be a very good hurdler this year or next year

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Keanu Reeves » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:24 pm

cdub1 wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:He's a freshman.

did he beat westons current record or the record from when weston was a freshman?

yea he is really fast i pretty much want to have his babies he is sexy
Brillo heads are funny
Keanu Reeves
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:55 pm

I belive last yr it was at a jamestown track meet Carrington had a pretty big kid throwin shot an idk he was prolly freshman - sophmore im guessin an he looked pretty good throwin that shot he threw it  pretty good distance im guessin he will be good an top of state when hes senior if he he gets seom better tech. an lifts some weights!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sports guy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:46 am

Tanner Hovland from BCN runs a real good 800.
Last edited by Sports guy on Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sports guy
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND_Coach » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:16 am

2008 - Jaime Drevlow a sophmore from North Sargent will be one of the top class B girls jav throwers in the state and should contend for a state title she was consistantly around 115-125 last year and has gotten stronger
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Re:

Postby cutter90 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:49 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:I belive last yr it was at a jamestown track meet Carrington had a pretty big kid throwin shot an idk he was prolly freshman - sophmore im guessin an he looked pretty good throwin that shot he threw it  pretty good distance im guessin he will be good an top of state when hes senior if he he gets seom better tech. an lifts some weights!

yah chase monson and devin barton were too goods ones from carrington last yr devin was a freshman and chaser an eighth grader, devin threw the disk in the 120s and chase around 110 and they both threw around 40 ft in shot.. they cud be good this yr if they did hit the weights and work on their techniques better
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Re: Re:

Postby rep » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:30 am

cutter90 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:I belive last yr it was at a jamestown track meet Carrington had a pretty big kid throwin shot an idk he was prolly freshman - sophmore im guessin an he looked pretty good throwin that shot he threw it  pretty good distance im guessin he will be good an top of state when hes senior if he he gets seom better tech. an lifts some weights!

yah chase monson and devin barton were too goods ones from carrington last yr devin was a freshman and chaser an eighth grader, devin threw the disk in the 120s and chase around 110 and they both threw around 40 ft in shot.. they cud be good this yr if they did hit the weights and work on their techniques better

out of curiosity, is chase nate monson's kid?
rep

Postby cutter90 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:57 am

rep wrote:
cutter90 wrote:

yes he is
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsfan33 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

cutter90 wrote:
rep wrote:
cutter90 wrote:

yes he is

Why are u wonderin if its nate monsons kid?
sportsfan33
NDPreps Starter

Re: Soph/Fresh Track

Postby pantherfootball22 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:56 am

class "B" has some good sophomores look at last you in the 300 hurdles in the top 10 there were 3 freshman
pantherfootball22

Postby aaronrules » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Century girls return state placers in Hannah Jeske, Lexi Ely, and Ann Govig who were all 8th graders last year...they should be a strong force as freshman for the girls
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby stud11 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:25 pm

What about Shane Hillen from west fargo? last year as a freshman he ran a 51.79 in the 400
stud11
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sporty Girl #1 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm

I think Kasandra Ptacnik from gwinner might have a chance at state with hurdles...
Sporty Girl #1
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Track and Field