Soph/Fresh Track

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby squeak63 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:08 am

i heard that huizenga transfered to bhs??
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:30 am

one of my sources sais he still goes to st marys but he plays basketball at  bhs becuz u can play at any school sub varsity

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:47 pm

hmm thats weird becuase i was told her tranfered for track and obviously he would be at the varsity level there... i'll ask around and get the real story
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby froggy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:19 am

[font=georgia]im from bismarck and he does still go to st.marys, good athlete[/font]
froggy

Postby project-pat » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:25 pm

Froggy, im pretty sure your from dickinson. You said your from bismarck this post, and then beach on another post. And your talking about the Trinity intramural basketball league. pretty sure you're from dickinson, and im not sayin its a bad thing. I'm from bowman and in no way a trinity hater.
Last edited by project-pat on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby squeak63 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:49 pm

sorry froggy but i talked to a track coach at bhs today and he personally told me devin has transerfered to BHS and just hasn't started school yet becuase they start there new semester on the 15th
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby froggy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm

[font=georgia]haha i know, i get bored sometimes so i just post some stupid stuff that has nothin to do with anything. [/font]
froggy

Postby project-pat » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:11 pm

froggy wrote:[font=georgia]haha i know, i get bored sometimes so i just post some stupid stuff that has nothin to do with anything. [/font]

haha, dont we all like to do that though
project-pat

Postby squeak63 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm

Ping Pong wrote:haha ya thats y i said track i 4 noobs look at tha outrage it started with tracksters haha

yeah and golf is for the real athletes;)
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:39 pm

golf is for the real athletes actually, i would say tiger woods is a real athlete, vijay singh, phil mickelson, john daly, fred funk, fred couples, arnold palmer, jack nicklaus, seve ballesteros, Ben Hogan, annika sorenstam.

I'd like to see you name that many tracksters that haven't been busted for roids
Last edited by project-pat on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:49 pm

project-pat wrote:golf is for the real athletes actually, i would say tiger woods is a real athlete, vijay singh, phil mickelson, john daly, fred funk, fred couples, arnold palmer, jack nicklaus, seve ballesteros, Ben Hogan, annika sorenstam.

I'd like to see you name that many tracksters that haven't been busted for roids

i could do that if i looked up names of olympic tracksters not many people can name 10 olympic tracksters off the top of their heads

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:52 pm

and how exactly do u know some golfers dont take steroids??? i am sure there is a golfer out there somewhere that has taked roids
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:54 pm

not any of the ones im named, oh yeah arnold palmer was big into the roids.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:55 pm

project-pat wrote:not any of the ones im named, oh yeah arnold palmer was big into the roids.

how do we go from freshman and sophomore track to roids lets get back on the topic plz

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:56 pm

cdub1 wrote:
project-pat wrote:not any of the ones im named, oh yeah arnold palmer was big into the roids.

how do we go from freshman and sophomore track to roids lets get back on the topic plz

i know i got into it to but thank u cdub1
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:59 pm

yeah my bad, but he was the one that said golf wasnt for real athletes, i had to hold my own.
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:14 pm

yeah no kidding, all you have to do in track to be good is be in shape. to be a golfer, you have to be born good or have 1 heck of a coach. or your gonna be nothing
project-pat

Postby froggy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm

[font=georgia]golf is where the athletes are. i mean look at mj 23, best bball player ever.[/font]
froggy

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:40 pm

yeah and alot of good hs ball players are golfers. Wheeling, deufault, packineau brothers, marshall, mark keithley, all those guys are golfers.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:18 am

project-pat wrote:yeah and alot of good hs ball players are golfers. Wheeling, deufault, packineau brothers, marshall, mark keithley, all those guys are golfers.

wut does golf have to do with track?

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:19 am

ok if we want to talk about who are athletes and who arent lets make a new topic about it ..
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:19 pm

cdub1 wrote:
project-pat wrote:yeah and alot of good hs ball players are golfers. Wheeling, deufault, packineau brothers, marshall, mark keithley, all those guys are golfers.

wut does golf have to do with track?

yeah well froggy said golf is where the real athletes are, and said michael jordan....so i just thought i'd give some high school basketball examples
project-pat

Postby threeball » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:50 pm

jordan maurer from mandan will do very well in sprints and hurdles
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Magi » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:56 pm

Brecca Wahlund form Minot is an eighth grader and she qualified last year in the 1 mile and 2 mile. She took second in the 2 mile. Very good runner. Also Morgan Ihmels from Minot is a 400 runner and qualified for state last year. Not quite sure what place she took last year.
Magi
NDPreps Rookie

Postby vbplayer12 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:51 pm

Freshman Ryan Benke from Jamestown will be solid at the short sprints.
vbplayer12

PreviousNext

Return to Track and Field