Drew Wiseman

A and B
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Drew Wiseman

Postby theman » Thu May 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Unbeknownst to quite a few people (and the Bismarck Tribune apparently), the all-time state record was broken in the 300 hurdles by Drew Wiseman. 37:57 to beat Todhunter's record. Wow.

<http://www2.bhs.bismarck.k12.nd.us/athletics/bhsboystrack/12results/mdcresults12.pdf>
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Drew Wiseman

Postby balla45 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Yes. Was very surprised that it didn't make bigger news. I would not have even known if a different athlete had not texted me about it.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu May 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Impressive. In defense of the Bismarck Tribune the all time state records are unofficial, unless it was set at the state meet. There definitely should be an official all time state record list though.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby theman » Thu May 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Flip wrote:Impressive. In defense of the Bismarck Tribune the all time state records are unofficial, unless it was set at the state meet. There definitely should be an official all time state record list though.

It's not official, but the Bismarck coach keeps a very good list. He does a ton of work keeping up an incredible site:

http://www2.bhs.bismarck.k12.nd.us/athl ... abboys.pdf
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Flip » Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm

wow
37.06 with what appears to be chilly conditions is very impressive
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Had to be about 45 degrees. It was freakish. He even hit a hurdle and landed somewhat sideways. I think he would have gone sub 37 in better conditions or without the hit.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Return to Track and Field