another week and no Pigskin Review?

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby point/center » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:43 am

Is the Pigskin Review still MIA?
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:31 am

so everyone stops weining, just accept the fact that the Hoopster will come out before the Pigskin...
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:57 am

[user=508]baseball[/user] wrote:
so everyone stops weining, just accept the fact that the Hoopster will come out before the Pigskin...

What is weining? Maybe you were trying to say whining??:D
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:59 am

point/center wrote:Is the Pigskin Review still MIA?

it is not going to be published due to some contraversy... so yes there will be no more pigsken so please stop talking about it its done and its not going to be printed... it was written by ray maloney he finished it and some contraversy with the publisher... might come back next year in a new company with a new publisher but probably maloney doing it again...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:55 pm

bballer2 wrote:
point/center wrote:

it is not going to be published due to some contraversy... so yes there will be no more pigsken so please stop talking about it its done and its not going to be printed... it was written by ray maloney he finished it and some contraversy with the publisher... might come back next year in a new company with a new publisher but probably maloney doing it again...
What is the controversy? Good Raymondo on getting a publisher. How's this look? Why would you pay for advertising with a track record like this? Why if your a coach do you take the time to put the info together so the flying Raymondo to walk the tight-rope and fall?

too bad. In a state like ND that loves FB it's to bad. to bad for the fans, players and yes even the advertisers.

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ND_Coach » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:22 pm

It should be out now, those who ordered it should be getting them.  I have seen it and it does exist. 
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby froggy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:23 pm

[font=georgia]hey...ND COACH...where could i order a copy of the pikskin preview or is it too late for that?[/font]
froggy

Postby homer » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:20 am

go to the website -The printers pigskin preview- you can order it there
homer

Postby Y-not Daily » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:02 am

I actually got mine yesterday, so it does exist...
Anyway, not sure about the details of the "controversey" but it is too bad that it couldn't have been out a month ago.
Y-not Daily

Postby ND_Coach » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:12 am

You can get them off the printers website.  Though it may be easier to get them in stores now.  I have seen them in Scheels in Fargo.  I think just about any scheels will have them.  I belive Barnes and Noble and Waldenbooks has them too.
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:14 pm

mine came in the mail today. Paid advertisters must be just a notch or two below the local book mobile. jezz. and to top it off there is a note attached stating they hired two new editors this year...next years will be out 2nd week of August.blah blah blah.

no thanks---
Last edited by point/center on Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:24 pm

They're finally available at Scheels.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:43 pm

point/center wrote:mine came in the mail today. Paid advertisters must be just a notch or two below the local book mobile. jezz. and to top it off there is a note attached stating they hired two new editors this year...next years will be out 2nd week of August.blah blah blah.

no thanks---

the question that really has me losing sleep is "will the late release of the pigskin preview throw off the release date of 'dig it' until after the state volleyball tournament".
rep

Postby point/center » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:37 am

word on the street is that "vault" the ND gymnasitcs preview should however be right on time

point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby Y-not Daily » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:38 pm

point/center wrote:word on the street is that "vault" the ND gymnasitcs preview should however be right on time

Now that's funny.....
Y-not Daily

Return to Hot Topics