Dickinson top high school according to Sports Illustrated

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Dickinson top high school according to Sports Illustrated

Postby Jefferson Clark » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:04 am

the thing is ridgeley is that no matter how good you think you are you might play NAIA football and thats it. you might not even play at the school your going to. so keep livin the dream
Jefferson Clark

Postby billy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:20 am

He might only be playing at DSU but he had several offers from the likes of UND, JC, UM, USD, MSU (Montana). Maybe you should watch some of the games he did play this year, his performance on offense and defense were close to D1 level and many D2 schools would have loved for him to come play. It was location and cost more than anything. Maybe you should get a more realistic outlook on life jeff because i'm just plain sick of arguing over a player you obviously don't know anything about considering this is about DHS not him.
billy

Postby Baller » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:13 am

This is rediculous...You two have ruined a perfectly good topic
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Hot Topics