Langdon on probation, Mandan next?

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baseball18 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:31 am

Now that NDHSAA has cracked down on recruiting violations from Langdon, I think they need to head West of the Missouri River where some other alleged recruiting tactics are going on.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 am

baseball18 wrote:Now that NDHSAA has cracked down on recruiting violations from Langdon, I think they need to head West of the Missouri River where some other alleged recruiting tactics are going on.

what is the proof Mandan did recruit?  Marlee Finley?  the coaches didnt go into houses to talk about playing for Mandan.  had their coach not gone into the homes I would be on the same side i am with Trinity, and Mandan that jsut because a team has success does not mean they recruit
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:27 pm

I think if there was any concrete evidence of recruiting in Mandan, the NDHSAA would have already done something, they acted pretty fast on the Langdon issue.  Until then it's probably jealous rivals upset that some talented girls want to play for a program that offers more exposure to collegiate recruiters.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:20 pm

yea this one of the worst threads i've seen
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Hot Topics