recruiting

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby BBall dominator » Wed May 23, 2007 6:34 pm

[user=3113]fbinnd[/user] wrote:
When people misquote me and spin the stuff I say, I get a little frisky.  And examine the argument given by the Baller01 contingent.  Here is a list of the oxymoronic claims they have made in this thread so far:

Parochials don't recruit, but they do try to get kids to go to their school.

Trinity is the greatest dynasty in ND sports, but they shouldn't be up a class.

Everyone loves the underdog in B, but Trinity going to state 7 times in a row is good for B fans.

Trinity can win with tenacious defense, but the shotclock is not for them.

Hey, I didn't want to make this thread about Trinity.  Baller01 did that.  We started talking about transferring, and moved to recruiting.  Baller01 brought Trinity into the mess, or I would never have named them.  Why?  Because, contrary to popular belief, Trinity High School is not the has all-be all of human existance for everyone.  If Baller01 wants to drink the Kool-Aid and dance around burning haybales at Trinity as the greatest organization of all time, but honestly, they are not even on my radar.  A ball is much better than B ball, and A combined with our college teams in ND put Trinity way down the list of importance.  It seems that Baller01's greatest experience in life is high school basketball, and he worships it.  Good luck to you Baller01.  You know what The Boss said about glory days. 

1. Private schools have to compete w/ much bigger schools in their town to be a school you need students w/ the tuition involved its harder for people to make that commitment. But they do not deliberately go after athletes you can't name an example that happened about 10 years ago if thats even if its credible coming from you I don't know if I'll believe it so come up w/ something a little better. Oh yea every school wants students to come to their school name one that doesn't

2. Why should trinity be A their under the enrollment should Mayport be moved up should linton be moved up just because they have good teams year in and year out

3. I guess I could really care less about this one Class B fans are Class B fans they'll always want to see the goliath get knocked off(excuse the bible reference FBINND)

4. apparently you don't know anything about basketball. Trinity had no go to scorer this year in the past years yea they have their defense is amazing thats what keeps them in games but their offense relies on patience and discipline and taking good shot a shot clock would force them to put up less than desirable shots.

Now please give acceptable rebuttles and not attacking character and give examples and not just spouting off at the mouth w/ nothing really to say
Last edited by BBall dominator on Wed May 23, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:56 pm

fbinnd wrote:When people misquote me and spin the stuff I say, I get a little frisky.  And examine the argument given by the Baller01 contingent.  Here is a list of the oxymoronic claims they have made in this thread so far:

Everyone loves the underdog in B, but Trinity going to state 7 times in a row is good for B fans.

Hey, I didn't want to make this thread about Trinity.  Baller01 did that.  We started talking about transferring, and moved to recruiting.  Baller01 brought Trinity into the mess, or I would never have named them.  Why?  Because, contrary to popular belief, Trinity High School is not the has all-be all of human existance for everyone.  If Baller01 wants to drink the Kool-Aid and dance around burning haybales at Trinity as the greatest organization of all time, but honestly, they are not even on my radar.  A ball is much better than B ball, and A combined with our college teams in ND put Trinity way down the list of importance.  It seems that Baller01's greatest experience in life is high school basketball, and he worships it.  Good luck to you Baller01.  You know what The Boss said about glory days. 

I'm 15-18 years old. You tell me what my life should be about? My greatest experiences in my life are high school basketball. I look back at the school year, and all of my best moments came on the hardwood and the football field. Sorry I have a life of a teenager...
Last edited by baller01 on Thu May 24, 2007 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 am

Well then, obviously you are in no position to comment on how the lessons you learn in school will affect your choices in your adult life, which was a key component of this debate to start with.  You've now confirmed you're "out of your league" on the transferring issue.  Funny, I knew that all along.
fbinnd

Postby baller01 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:44 am

I do know that high school sports in general have taught me the meaning of hard work and dedicatation. I know it's taught be getting up at 5:30 in the morning to go lift weights, spending sometimes 3 hours at the gym, and randomly going for runs to stay in shape. It has also taught me how to be true to your teammates. I haven't been able to apply it to my adult life but I will tell you that if you ask me to do something, I'll do whatever it takes to get it done. I've learned from my coaches and teammates that you need to be reliable and when someone tells you to do something, go do it. Sorry you have the perfect life...I wanna be just like you.
Last edited by baller01 on Thu May 24, 2007 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 am

fbinnd wrote:Well then, obviously you are in no position to comment on how the lessons you learn in school will affect your choices in your adult life, which was a key component of this debate to start with.  You've now confirmed you're "out of your league" on the transferring issue.  Funny, I knew that all along.

how does not being a middle aged man take him out of the league

you should have known we were in high school because we still play

how can you comment on how winning and lose affect your adult life when you dont care if you win or lose does that give you an attitude of not caring if you get fired or not not caring if you get a raise or a day off or does all of that not matter to u

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Thu May 24, 2007 8:02 am

CDUB.....what?
fbinnd

Postby baseball » Thu May 24, 2007 8:07 am

baller01 wrote:
fbinnd wrote:When people misquote me and spin the stuff I say, I get a little frisky.  And examine the argument given by the Baller01 contingent.  Here is a list of the oxymoronic claims they have made in this thread so far:

I'm 15-18 years old. You tell me what my life should be about? My greatest experiences in my life are high school basketball. I look back at the school year, and all of my best moments came on the hardwood and the football field. Sorry I have a life of a teenager...

yea maybe you shoudl just quit sports all together so you have time to do your taxes and all that other stuff no high school kid does? haha
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 am

cdub1 wrote:
fbinnd wrote:Well then, obviously you are in no position to comment on how the lessons you learn in school will affect your choices in your adult life, which was a key component of this debate to start with.  You've now confirmed you're "out of your league" on the transferring issue.  Funny, I knew that all along.

how does not being a middle aged man take him out of the league

you should have known we were in high school because we still play

how can you comment on how winning and lose affect your adult life when you dont care if you win or lose does that give you an attitude of not caring if you get fired or not not caring if you get a raise or a day off or does all of that not matter to u

How does me not being a middle age man make me "out of the league"?

We said earlier that we still play high school basketball so why do you act shocked when I told you I'm between 15-18?

How can you comment on how winning and losing affected your adult life when you have this attitude that you don't really care whether you win or lose. If you lose your job do you care? If you have that attitude then does it matter to you if you get a raise or not?

Better?
Last edited by baller01 on Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Thu May 24, 2007 9:02 am

Hey Baller01, good to have you along as CDUB's editor-in-chief.  Now, it takes two of you to come up with a legible post.  Perhaps you should "recruit" an interpreter.

Again, my posts are being spun without my permission.  I never said I didn't care about wins and losses.  I have said that, as long as there is an effort to win, and the possibility to win, that losses are an important part of learning life's lessons.  This was in regard to the type of kid that just bales on his teammates so he can have a shot at state, instead of honoring his committments to others.

Baller01, you can talk all you want about lifting and running, and none of that means a dang when it comes to your committment to your teammates.  Those are all designed to make yourself better.  But when you believe in recruiting and transferring freely, with no penalty, there are no longer any committments to anyone.  That is what you are not qualified to talk about.
fbinnd

Postby basketballer » Thu May 24, 2007 9:23 am

fbinnd wrote:Hey Baller01, good to have you along as CDUB's editor-in-chief.  Now, it takes two of you to come up with a legible post.  Perhaps you should "recruit" an interpreter.

Again, my posts are being spun without my permission.  I never said I didn't care about wins and losses.  I have said that, as long as there is an effort to win, and the possibility to win, that losses are an important part of learning life's lessons.  This was in regard to the type of kid that just bales on his teammates so he can have a shot at state, instead of honoring his committments to others.

Baller01, you can talk all you want about lifting and running, and none of that means a darn when it comes to your committment to your teammates.  Those are all designed to make yourself better.  But when you believe in recruiting and transferring freely, with no penalty, there are no longer any committments to anyone.  That is what you are not qualified to talk about.

ya it does.
basketballer

Postby project-pat » Thu May 24, 2007 9:31 am

FBINND is "PAT'S PICK" for WORST POSTER EVER:D [color=#000000][size=2]have a nice day

IA just jumped up a couple notches in my book:highfive:
[/size][/color]
Last edited by project-pat on Thu May 24, 2007 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby Baller » Thu May 24, 2007 9:47 am

project-pat wrote:FBINND is "PAT'S PICK" for WORST POSTER EVER:D [color=#000000][size=2]have a nice day

IA just jumped up a couple notches in my book:highfive:
[/size][/color]

[user=790]:rolling:[/user]
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby boysbballfan » Thu May 24, 2007 10:25 am

Your talking about them not knowing what they r talking about yet u I'm guessing are an adult arguing with high school kids and you are the one that doesn't know what he's talking about because u haven't presented any facts or a legit answer on the questions asked.
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
--Vince Lombardi
boysbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Thu May 24, 2007 10:56 am

i dont know where you work or anything like that but jus for the sake of it we will say you work in minot let's say you are makin $12 an hour and bam you get an offer for a job in bismarck for $22 an hour are you going to take that job and leave your coworkers or are you gonna stay loyal to your coworkers and hurt yourself

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Thu May 24, 2007 11:47 am

fbinnd wrote:Hey Baller01, good to have you along as CDUB's editor-in-chief.  Now, it takes two of you to come up with a legible post.  Perhaps you should "recruit" an interpreter.

Baller01, you can talk all you want about lifting and running, and none of that means a darn when it comes to your committment to your teammates.  Those are all designed to make yourself better.  But when you believe in recruiting and transferring freely, with no penalty, there are no longer any committments to anyone.  That is what you are not qualified to talk about.

Well let's see here FBIIND, I just spent 2 hours in the gym. I called up 5 of my teammates so there were like 6 total guys shooting around. I have a commitment to my teammates as they have a commitment to me. You can't have a commitment to teammates who aren't willing to have a commitment to you.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Tu-Big » Thu May 24, 2007 1:21 pm

baller01 wrote:

Well let's see here FBIIND, I just spent 2 hours in the gym. I called up 5 of my teammates so there were like 6 total guys shooting around. I have a commitment to my teammates as they have a commitment to me. You can't have a commitment to teammates who aren't willing to have a commitment to you.
Excellent point, why would a kid want to stay at a school with a bunch of knuckleheads that dont want to work hard and are jealous of the kid that does work hard when he can go to a different school with kids that have the same interest level as that person does in a sport. Why would any parent want their kid to have a commitment to bad teammates? If you had a kid who was treated like crap in a town that never won, wouldnt you get sick of it after a while?
Tu-Big

Postby fbinnd » Thu May 24, 2007 3:20 pm

True, but you can be a leader and choose to inspire your teammates and get them to commit.  Or, you can see the team down the road doing better than you and quit on your friends and your hometown. 
fbinnd

Postby basketballer » Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 pm

fbinnd wrote:True, but you can be a leader and choose to inspire your teammates and get them to commit.  Or, you can see the team down the road doing better than you and quit on your friends and your hometown. 

that is way easier said than done...
basketballer

Postby project-pat » Thu May 24, 2007 4:44 pm

fbinnd wrote:True, but you can be a leader and choose to inspire your teammates and get them to commit.  Or, you can see the team down the road doing better than you and quit on your friends and your hometown. 

yeah...not everybody thinks like you...you can tell by the amount of people agreeing with you on here:screwy:
project-pat

Postby paperboy » Thu May 24, 2007 5:09 pm

paperboy wrote:fbinnd, I asked you this earlier, but not sure you replied...this is about recruiting; I'm curious as to what your definition of recruiting is?  To me, recruiting is coaches or representatives of a school, or anyone with the authority to represent a school, sitting down with a prospective student and his parents and offering financial assistance with the expectation that the student will in turn enroll in at that school.  Plain and simple, and this just doesn't happen as far as I know and I've been around a long time.  I had 12 years of Catholic confinement growing up so I know what the heck's going on.  Two of my kids were All State in basketball and darn it, they never got recruited.  And they should have, they would have been prime targets considering my background with the local parochial school.  Now, if you consider recruiting to be a parent (or even a coach) telling a kid that he's pretty good and should consider going to the local parochial school, well, that happens ALL the time but to me that's not recruiting as there is no financial aid being offered.  It's more like friendly coersion and nothing wrong with that.  Are you in agreement with this?
FBINND...I'd like your thoughts on this.  I happen to agree with everything you've said, except for the parochial recruiting.  So tell me, just what constitutes recruiting in your mind?
paperboy

Postby baller01 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:49 pm

I wish it was that easy...You either like to play basketball or you don't. Someone can't make you want to play. You either want to play or you don't. Believe me, I've tried. It doesn't work. Take it from someone who has experience.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Fri May 25, 2007 5:42 am

Baller, you're right about the leadership thing.  It's really tough to do, no question.  But, even though I disagree with you on several things, it's clear to me that you have a lot of leadership skills.  And I think those skills will benefit you way more than a jumper or a crossover in later life.  You have what it takes to lead people.

Who on here will agree with me on Baller01's apparant leadership skills?

And Paperboy, I don't have time to read your entire post, but I will respond.
fbinnd

Postby baller01 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 pm

fbinnd wrote:Baller, you're right about the leadership thing.  It's really tough to do, no question.  But, even though I disagree with you on several things, it's clear to me that you have a lot of leadership skills.  And I think those skills will benefit you way more than a jumper or a crossover in later life.  You have what it takes to lead people.

Is it impossible to be a very good leader on a team? No.
Is it impossible to get players to play basketball that don't want to play? Yes.

You can have the leadership skills of Michael Jordan for all I care, but if you go to a school where basketball isn't a priority to your teammates, you aren't going to get anywhere. I left the school I left becase basketball wasn't a priority to the kids and to the town. It didn't matter to them if we won 5 games a year or 25 games a year. They were just proud to say that they had a hometown basketball team and the players were just proud to say they were part of the basketball team. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that at all, cause to be completely honest with you, that is how a lot of small towns are. And there is nothing wrong with that.

However, basketball and sports in general are a huge priority to me in my life. My whole school year, weekends, and summer revolve around my athletics. It keeps me in shape, teaches me hard work, and keeps me out of trouble. I don't do a lot of things that other high schoolers do because of my athletic career. You are in high school for four years. That's it. Four years of Friday nights under the lights, four years of gyms packed from wall to wall with screaming fans. Sports are by no means the most important thing in my life. My faith and my family come well before my athletics. But as long as I have the God given ability to go out and perform, I'm going to take full advantage of it and dedicate my life to it. Not everyone is as blessed as those of us that can go out and play sports. I've got four years of high school. I can work and raise a family untill the day the I die. Why would I want to spend what should be the most fun and best days of my life in a school environment that doesn't have the same priorities as me?

The school that I was at had, as you call it, a "culture of losing". For so many years they had been use to the fact of losing and they didn't know what it took to win. I am probably the most competitive person ever and can't stand losing. It bothered me to see my teammates and fans not being effected by a loss. I'm not saying you should dwell on one loss forever and ever, but a loss is a loss and it should hurt. No matter how big the game is. But like you said, if you have that "culture of losing" you don't know what it takes to win and therefore it doesn't hurt that much to lose. I was born with a competitive nature and a knack for winning. I know how to win, I have tasted winning, and will give whatever it takes to win. Is winning the most important thing? No. But if you don't have that mentallity that it is the most important thing, you will develope and grow into a "culture of losing".

I was never recruited to play at the school I play at even though some people will beg to differ. I do not feel that I have taken anyones "spot" because I feel that if they would have put in the same time that I put into the game of basketball, they wouldn't have even had to worry about it.

FBIIND I would just like to know why you think someone should be punished for trying to seak something to make them happier. Because yes, being in a environment that has the same athletic priorities as me has made me happier. It states cleary in the Declaration of Independence that we as Americans have the right to pursue happieness. If changing schools makes me a happier person, then by you disciplining me for it is violating my rights as an American. If you want to leave the job you work at because you are unhappy with it and you know that a job somewhere else will make you happier, should you be punished for that? Of course not. You are doing what you feel is best for you and your family. That is exactly what I did. I did what I felt was best for me and what my family thought was best for me.

I don't agree with all transfers for athletic reasons but I certainly am not at liberty to say that they are right or wrong for doing it and neither are you. I also have very good friends that go to private schools and have a lot of respect for them and there progams. I understand that no matter I say, you probably will always believe that private schools recruit and I guess that is your opinion. I don't plan to change it. I would just like to point out to you that these private schools, even though they might have a bigger advantage, still have to put in the same amount of work as every other team that wants to succeed. In my opinion there should have only been one private school at the state tournament this past year and that was Minot Ryan. Both Hazen and Killdeer should have knocked off Trinity but, I'm sorry to say, choked in the regionals. Both Hazen and Killdeer were better teams. I also felt that Center-Stanton should have beat Shiloh in the regional championship game. However, neither one of them scenarios happened and both Trinity and Shiloh advanced to the state tournament. Do you need to jump on the ban wagon and support them? No. But do you need to give just as much credit to them as you do the other schools? Yes.

I know this has been very lengthy but I had a lot I needed to say to you. I respect you as being someone that is very strong oppionated I just don't agree with what you say. I don't have the right to judge you as a human being and say what type of person you are based on your opinions. I just feel that you need to look deeper into why people leave schools for "athletic" reasons and I think you need to lighten up on private schools. Take a look of it from the other side. How would it make you feel if you went to a private school and people tried to diminish your accomplishments by saying you recruit? There is a reason that Trinity succeeds year in and year out. It is because they are fueled to succeed because of people like you. You don't think they want to win more then anything when 3/4 of the Bismarck Civic Center is chanting "let's go Parshall." Trust me, my team was booed at the regional championship game and believe me, you want to win more then anything when nobody wants you to.

All I'm asking is that you lighten up on private schools about the recruiting, that you don't judge an "athletic" transfer untill you know details, and that you quit judging CDUB based on the way he types when you have no clue what type of person he is.
Last edited by baller01 on Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Tu-Big » Fri May 25, 2007 3:42 pm

baller01 wrote:
fbinnd wrote:Baller, you're right about the leadership thing.  It's really tough to do, no question.  But, even though I disagree with you on several things, it's clear to me that you have a lot of leadership skills.  And I think those skills will benefit you way more than a jumper or a crossover in later life.  You have what it takes to lead people.

Is it impossible to be a very good leader on a team? No.
Is it impossible to get players to play basketball that don't want to play? Yes.

You can have the leadership skills of Michael Jordan for all I care, but if you go to a school where basketball isn't a priority to your teammates, you aren't going to get anywhere. I left the school I left becase basketball wasn't a priority to the kids and to the town. It didn't matter to them if we won 5 games a year or 25 games a year. They were just proud to say that they had a hometown basketball team and the players were just proud to say they were part of the basketball team. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that at all, cause to be completely honest with you, that is how a lot of small towns are. And there is nothing wrong with that.

However, basketball and sports in general are a huge priority to me in my life. My whole school year, weekends, and summer revolve around my athletics. It keeps me in shape, teaches me hard work, and keeps me out of trouble. I don't do a lot of things that other high schoolers do because of my athletic career. You are in high school for four years. That's it. Four years of Friday nights under the lights, four years of gyms packed from wall to wall with screaming fans. Sports are by no means the most important thing in my life. My faith and my family come well before my athletics. But as long as I have the God given ability to go out and perform, I'm going to take full advantage of it and dedicate my life to it. Not everyone is as blessed as those of us that can go out and play sports. I've got four years of high school. I can work and raise a family untill the day the I die. Why would I want to spend what should be the most fun and best days of my life in a school environment that doesn't have the same priorities as me?

The school that I was at had, as you call it, a "culture of losing". For so many years they had been use to the fact of losing and they didn't know what it took to win. I am probably the most competitive person ever and can't stand losing. It bothered me to see my teammates and fans not being effected by a loss. I'm not saying you should dwell on one loss forever and ever, but a loss is a loss and it should hurt. No matter how big the game is. But like you said, if you have that "culture of losing" you don't know what it takes to win and therefore it doesn't hurt that much to lose. I was born with a competitive nature and a knack for winning. I know how to win, I have tasted winning, and will give whatever it takes to win. Is winning the most important thing? No. But if you don't have that mentallity that it is the most important thing, you will develope and grow into a "culture of losing".

I was never recruited to play at the school I play at even though some people will beg to differ. I do not feel that I have taken anyones "spot" because I feel that if they would have put in the same time that I put into the game of basketball, they wouldn't have even had to worry about it.

FBIIND I would just like to know why you think someone should be punished for trying to seak something to make them happier. Because yes, being in a environment that has the same athletic priorities as me has made me happier. It states cleary in the Declaration of Independence that we as Americans have the right to pursue happieness. If changing schools makes me a happier person, then by you disciplining me for it is violating my rights as an American. If you want to leave the job you work at because you are unhappy with it and you know that a job somewhere else will make you happier, should you be punished for that? Of course not. You are doing what you feel is best for you and your family. That is exactly what I did. I did what I felt was best for me and what my family thought was best for me.

I don't agree with all transfers for athletic reasons but I certainly am not at liberty to say that they are right or wrong for doing it and neither are you. I also have very good friends that go to private schools and have a lot of respect for them and there progams. I understand that no matter I say, you probably will always believe that private schools recruit and I guess that is your opinion. I don't plan to change it. I would just like to point out to you that these private schools, even though they might have a bigger advantage, still have to put in the same amount of work as every other team that wants to succeed. In my opinion there should have only been one private school at the state tournament this past year and that was Minot Ryan. Both Hazen and Killdeer should have knocked off Trinity but, I'm sorry to say, choked in the regionals. Both Hazen and Killdeer were better teams. I also felt that Center-Stanton should have beat Shiloh in the regional championship game. However, neither one of them scenarios happened and both Trinity and Shiloh advanced to the state tournament. Do you need to jump on the ban wagon and support them? No. But do you need to give just as much credit to them as you do the other schools? Yes.

I know this has been very lengthy but I had a lot I needed to say to you. I respect you as being someone that is very strong oppionated I just don't agree with what you say. I don't have the right to judge you as a human being and say what type of person you are based on your opinions. I just feel that you need to look deeper into why people leave schools for "athletic" reasons and I think you need to lighten up on private schools. Take a look of it from the other side. How would it make you feel if you went to a private school and people tried to diminish your accomplishments by saying you recruit? There is a reason that Trinity succeeds year in and year out. It is because they are fueled to succeed because of people like you. You don't think they want to win more then anything when 3/4 of the Bismarck Civic Center is chanting "let's go Parshall." Trust me, my team was booed at the regional championship game and believe me, you want to win more then anything when nobody wants you to.

All I'm asking is that you lighten up on private schools about the recruiting, that you don't judge an "athletic" transfer untill you know details, and that you quit judging CDUB based on the way he types when you have no clue what type of person he is.

Possibly the LONGEST POST IN NORTH DAKOTA PREPS HISTORY!!!! I agree with you though, cept with killdeer choking, they got ripped off, haha.
Tu-Big

Postby baller01 » Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm

My life just hasn't been the same since FBIIND has stopped writing on this topic...:(
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

PreviousNext

Return to Hot Topics