Jacob Wheeling

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby feeshattack » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:25 pm

anyone know where he plans on going to college... im sure the guy has options, great bball player and great golfer
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:33 pm

I don't know how true this is...but I heard he's going to UND or NDSU for golf, any truth to this?
project-pat

Postby feeshattack » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:36 pm

haha i dont know.. i heard that he might be going to Mary to play bball and golf
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:36 pm

i believe he is goin to mary... to golf for sure

bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Yeah well I guess everything is just a rumor until he actually signs, I can see him going to mary...they will have quite the basketball team if he does sign, and he will be an instant help on the golf course.
Last edited by project-pat on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby gmac90 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:38 pm

I'm pretty sure he's undecided at the moment....although he does have a lot of options, considering he could play basketball or golf.
Go Big or Go Home
gmac90
NDPreps Starter

Postby feeshattack » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:01 pm

hmm... exactly what was said a few posts up, thanks for enlighting us with nothing
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby feeshattack » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:53 pm

so there is no one from Kildeer on this site? no one knows what Wheelings plans are? or even the top schools that he is considering....
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Tu-Big » Mon May 21, 2007 5:53 am

Its between NDSU and Mary, he was accepted to go to Mary, but isnt sure if thats where he wants to go. For sure i think he'll play golf and if he goes to Mary might do both, but if he goes to NDSU he will just try and play golf.
Tu-Big

Return to Hot Topics