Mandan Recruiting Part 2

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:17 am

Talking to one of the player's on the team i hear there was a meeting in bismarck yesterday with many of the wda coaches complaining about amundson and players he has like Rogers Jensen Finlee and Taken Alive can anybody verify that rumor for me?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:24 am

not sure on that one but the rumor that I heard is that Roemmich from Bottineau is coming because the boys coach angered the father with the boys.

Also heard he might get another shot at Shauna Knife now that her brother is graduating.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:27 am

Baller wrote:not sure on that one but the rumor that I heard is that Roemmich from Bottineau is coming because the boys coach angered the father with the boys.

Also heard he might get another shot at Shauna Knife now that her brother is graduating.

i think roemmichs are kielpinskis cousins not sure on that but are the boys freshman and sophomore cuz then im pretty sure they are

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 am

that sounds right and now that you say that I am pretty sure that the moms are sisters.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GBBC » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 pm

cdub1 wrote:Talking to one of the player's on the team i hear there was a meeting in bismarck yesterday with many of the wda coaches complaining about amundson and players he has like Rogers Jensen Finlee and Taken Alive can anybody verify that rumor for me?

So, if it was in Bismarck on a Tuesday, does that mean it was three coaches ???  BHS, CHS, and St. Mary's???

How is that many?
GBBC

Postby finfam06 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:07 pm

That would be great if Shauna Knife and Kayla Roemich both transferred to Mandan! Its a free country! Marlee Finley is related to Shauna Knife and both are from Fort Berthold! If this should happen, I suppose the WDA Coaches will be meeting again at the same time next year to complain about Mandan's program! WDA Coaches get a program and start working with your girls during the off season! 
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm

GBBC wrote:
cdub1 wrote:Talking to one of the player's on the team i hear there was a meeting in bismarck yesterday with many of the wda coaches complaining about amundson and players he has like Rogers Jensen Finlee and Taken Alive can anybody verify that rumor for me?

So, if it was in Bismarck on a Tuesday, does that mean it was three coaches ???  BHS, CHS, and St. Mary's???

How is that many?

also heard minots coach was there but im looking for someone to confirm or deny the rumor because it is just what i heard

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:49 pm

finfam06 wrote:That would be great if Shauna Knife and Kayla Roemich both transferred to Mandan! Its a free country! Marlee Finley is related to Shauna Knife and both are from Fort Berthold! If this should happen, I suppose the WDA Coaches will be meeting again at the same time next year to complain about Mandan's program! WDA Coaches get a program and start working with your girls during the off season! 

i agree also RECRUITING DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES people should figger that out eventually but it doesnt seem to happen so lets see shauna and marlee are cousins the roemichs and the kielpinskis are cousins that would be a good reason to move i also heard from a kielpinski that bottineaus coach told the roemmich boys they lost them a game and then stopped playing them so that is a good reason to leave also

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:31 pm

No the coach from Bottineau did not tell the roemmich boys they lost they game so they are not going to play anymore, doesnt that sound ridiculous? But the coach did say that he was not going to start one of the boys so the boys decided(actually think the dad decided for them) not to play anymore. And they have 3 boys 8th, 9th and 10th Grade, and Kayla a jr girl, and a boy that graduated last yr.
magic715

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Knife is coming imo she played all summer with them so i would guess she will play again this summer and she will be heading down to the good ol' mandan DORMS.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:14 pm

I dont think any girls teams from Region 6 would mind having Roemmich leave, well except for bottineau
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby finfam06 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Ditka14 wrote:Knife is coming imo she played all summer with them so i would guess she will play again this summer and she will be heading down to the good ol' mandan DORMS.

According to Marlee's dad, is that Marlee has talked to knife about the rumors in regards to her transferring to Mandan next year. Shauna said that there were no truths to the rumors but plans on traveling with Mandan to some tournaments this summer. Marlee's dad indicated that they are saving and raising money for Marlee to travel with her team again this summer! The cost he mentioned is around $2000.00 dollars to travel to AAU tournaments in South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Wisconsin, and California. They had to personally pay for the plane tickets back in April for Marlee to attend the California trip! Knife will get the chance to play against the best players in Country if she decide to travel with Mandan this summer. My hope is that Shauna will transfer to Mandan next year because she is going no where with Belcourt!     
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:32 pm

finfam06 wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:Knife is coming imo she played all summer with them so i would guess she will play again this summer and she will be heading down to the good ol' mandan DORMS.

According to Marlee's dad, is that Marlee has talked to knife about the rumors in regards to her transferring to Mandan next year. Shauna said that there were no truths to the rumors but plans on traveling with Mandan to some tournaments this summer. Marlee's dad indicated that they are saving and raising money for Marlee to travel with her team again this summer! The cost he mentioned is around $2000.00 dollars to travel to AAU tournaments in South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Wisconsin, and California. They had to personally pay for the plane tickets back in April for Marlee to attend the California trip! Knife will get the chance to play against the best players in Country if she decide to travel with Mandan this summer. My hope is that Shauna will transfer to Mandan next year because she is going no where with Belcourt!     

that is a very true statement no disrespect meant to the belcourt girls team but if she goes to mandan she is gonna get some more colleges lookin at her and much more exposure

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:03 pm

As a very close reliable source I can guarantee there is no mandan transfer coming from shaunna no matter who many second hand people you talk to
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:08 pm

dominationSCS wrote:As a very close reliable source I can guarantee there is no mandan transfer coming from shaunna no matter who many second hand people you talk to

illl back you on that as i also heard directly from shaunna she isnt going to mandan she just plays in the summer cuz belcourt doesnt have a team in the summer

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 pm

cdub1 wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

that is a very true statement no disrespect meant to the belcourt girls team but if she goes to mandan she is gonna get some more colleges lookin at her and much more exposure

I'll Say it and finally end this Shaunna Knife rumor, she isn't going to Mandan next year, funny how that rumor starts and gets to shaunna and family and i don't think kayla roemmich is leaving bottineau. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:10 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

I'll Say it and finally end this Shaunna Knife rumor, she isn't going to Mandan next year, funny how that rumor starts and gets to shaunna and family and i don't think kayla roemmich is leaving bottineau. . .

its all rumors oh also CENTURY YOUR HOME GROWN TALENT DOESNT WIN YOU ANYTHING

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby demonfan74 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:14 am

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
finfam06 wrote:

its all rumors oh also CENTURY YOUR HOME GROWN TALENT DOESNT WIN YOU ANYTHING

Pride?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:27 am

demonfan74 wrote:Pride?

nothing wrong with pride but that wuz oviously a slam on mandan and also bismarck is better than century 2 so looks like your home grown talent is 2nd best becuz there is another team in bis better than u

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby demonfan74 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 pm

cdub1 wrote:
demonfan74 wrote:Pride?

nothing wrong with pride but that wuz oviously a slam on mandan and also bismarck is better than century 2 so looks like your home grown talent is 2nd best becuz there is another team in bis better than u

I don't understand why you are saying better than you.  I was just stating that pride could be something.  Obviously, my name isn't patriotfan74.  I do, however, like the century's girls basketball team more than bismarcks because I think century plays the game in a better way.  Otherwise, I am strictly a demon.  I was only stating my opinion just like every other person on this website. 
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby demonfan74 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 pm

cdub1 wrote:nothing wrong with pride but that wuz oviously a slam on mandan and also bismarck is better than century 2 so looks like your home grown talent is 2nd best becuz there is another team in bis better than u

Was it a well deserved slam? If you think it's about mandan, than you must think they recruit.
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 pm

demonfan74 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:nothing wrong with pride but that wuz oviously a slam on mandan and also bismarck is better than century 2 so looks like your home grown talent is 2nd best becuz there is another team in bis better than u

Was it a well deserved slam? If you think it's about mandan, than you must think they recruit.

i dont care if they recruit cuz it isnt against any rule but i actually dont think they recruit only 2 players have come and both of them were for jobs

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:19 pm

cdub1 wrote:
demonfan74 wrote:

i dont care if they recruit cuz it isnt against any rule but i actually dont think they recruit only 2 players have come and both of them were for jobs

I heard that Finley's brother plays at Parshall? Is this true?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby WildWarrior » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 am

Yes, he lives in Parshall with his father.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Ming01 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
demonfan74 wrote:

I heard that Finley's brother plays at Parshall? Is this true?

Ming just come out and say you think amundson is a high school recruiter/head coach
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to Hot Topics