Coaching Jobs currently open at Hope-Page

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Coaching Jobs currently open at Hope-Page

Postby BasketballMind » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:05 pm

These jobs are now open at Hope-Page, per their Facebook page.

Volleyball Head Coach
Volleyball JV/Assistant Head Coach
Volleyball JH Coach
Girls Basketball Head Coach
Girls Basketball JH Coach/Assistant Varsity Coach
Boys Basketball Head Coach
Boys Basketball JV/Assistant Head Coach
Boys Basketball JH Coach
Baseball Head Coach
Baseball Assistant Head Coach
Track Head Coach
Track JH Coach/Assistant Varsity Coach
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Re: Coaching Jobs currently open at Hope-Page

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:58 pm

From what I read, they are going a year solo as just Hope-Page and then joining Maple Valley the following school year.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BasketballMind » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:51 am

ndlionsfan wrote:From what I read, they are going a year solo as just Hope-Page and then joining Maple Valley the following school year.

They had a tough time fielding teams when they had the Finley-Sharon athletes with them this year. Could be a very hard year for their athletic program.
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flip » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:21 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:From what I read, they are going a year solo as just Hope-Page and then joining Maple Valley the following school year.

From what I've heard this is accurate. Source told me they obnoxiously assumed Finley-Sharon would go with them one more year before they left to join Maple Valley.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby BasketballMind » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:20 am

Flip wrote:

From what I've heard this is accurate. Source told me they obnoxiously assumed Finley-Sharon would go with them one more year before they left to join Maple Valley.

That seems to be the word around the camp fire. Not sure how accurate it is, but it would explain Finley-Sharon hopping into the MPCG co-op without much going for them in terms of home games, nickname change, etc. Too bad for those coaches and athletes that will be affected by this if that is the case.
BasketballMind
NDPreps All-State

Postby Howie » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Imagine telling a school that you don't want to be in a co-op with them and then being surprised when they don't want to stay in the co-op with you for one more year until your new partner will take you.
Howie
NDPreps Starter

Return to Hot Topics