All Around Athletes

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: All Around Athletes

Postby scoobyx2 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
scoobyx2 wrote:
radball wrote:sorry, i'm late to the talk, but, i'm kinda shocked no one mentioned, Shaice Marx, been going to state track since here 8 th grade yr and placing, she qualified in over 6 events, and based on what i heard from other coaches, she could easily do 2 more(can only do 4) freshman, sophomore yrs, oh yea she placed in the events also. State vball(can play all positions from what i heard(but excels at hitting,made all state team,some coachs were shocked she didn't make all state team),, she has excelled at basketball and played on varsity since 8th grade, just missed a double double again last night by one rebound(according to radio, and she had a couple steals and block shot) according to the radio on a couple games this yr, she has gotten 14 rebounds or more(not bad for 5-8) in couple games this yr. And to think last yr the seniors wouldn't pass her the ball much. But based on what i heard and seen, the most important qualities, is her ability to lead and make everyone around her better, and that's the qualities i look for. , and the Hilsboro girls have some really good athletes as well, January 17,2014, is going to be a awesome game to watch, lets just hope the refs let them play.

The thread started with looking at athletes that played 3 or more sports. Does she have a 3rd sport?

The person he's talking about excels in VB, BB & Track.

Sorry. I guess that was right away in the beginning of the post, and then I lost track when we started blaming seniors and refs.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Hot Topics