NDSU vs. Wagner College

No smack talk is allowed here.

NDSU vs. Wagner College

Postby gobison#6 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm

How is the game going? How does NDSU look finally playing at home and with their 0-2 record are they looking like they might bounce back?
Hail the Bison!
gobison#6
NDPreps All-State

Re: NDSU vs. Wagner College

Postby baseball » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:02 pm

up 35-14 at the half...
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby flatlander » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Not sure what to take away from this game. NDSU did get a record-breaking run out of the deal:

http://north-image.smugmug.com/Sports/B ... nqS2x-A-LB

The Manvalanche with the #63 jersey is Austin Richard. #2 is NDSU's tailback, Pat Paschall. Longest run in NDSU history.
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Postby cubsfan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Pat Paschall is a beast. Their offensive line is pretty good, wide receivers lack a big time playmaker, defense seems pretty athletic but Wagner moved the ball on them a lot, and their biggest downside is Nick Merten-he will lose them some games this year.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

The defense is terrible it will lose the bison more games this year the Nick Mertens will. To me they lost the Sam Houston game for them already. They let Wagner score 25 points on them? Past Bison teams in the d-2 days would have shut them out in my opinion. I wanna know what happened to this defense? Before the season even started people were saying that the offense wasn't gonna be very good and that the defense was gonna be tougher then nails and keep the bison in games this season, i haven't seen that yet. As of right now I think they for sure lose to SIU, Northern Iowa, and SDSU. The only for sure win is Indiana state and the rest right now could go either way.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

They will improve, but how much is the question. Without any pressure on the QB they will lose ugly against some good teams in the MVC.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges