MiSU-Bottineau vs LRSC

No smack talk is allowed here.

MiSU-Bottineau vs LRSC

Postby Makotifarmguy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 am

Hi all: Wife and I decided to take a road trip and went and watched the Bott/LRSC games on Saturday. Here is the jist of the games.

Women's game: LRSC started off slow, but once they got going it was all over for the lady jacks. Vitoria Poole (Minot high grad) was unbelievable defensively and just caused all sorts of issues. I think I have said it before, but not sure why LRSC isn't rated in nationals right now. The big game will be Wednesday night at WSC for LRSC.

Men's game: LRSC is just struggling...not sure what else to say. They surely aren't as strong as they were in past years. I think a strong post would help them out in numerous ways. Bottineau is fun to watch IMHO...lots of shooters in that team and they move the ball around well.

Wife and I are planning to head to WSC to watch them take on LRSC. The women's game should be the game of the night, but these are rival schools so both are going to make things happen.
"Take the bull by the horns"
Makotifarmguy
NDPreps Starter

Re: MiSU-Bottineau vs LRSC

Postby eyeinthesky » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 am

What was the score the first time the Women played in Devils Lake?
eyeinthesky
NDPreps Starter

Re: MiSU-Bottineau vs LRSC

Postby Makotifarmguy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm

What was the score the first time the Women played in Devils Lake?

I am going on memory here because I listened to a little bit of it on the radio (off the website) and I believe it was like a blowout and then LRSC started playing girls who didn't have alot of playing time.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I believe that last week Bottineau girls beat NDSCS. Our WSC Tetons got beat by Miles City that same night. arrggggghhh
"Take the bull by the horns"
Makotifarmguy
NDPreps Starter

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges