Sioux Football

No smack talk is allowed here.

Re: Sioux Football

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 pm

i am a huge fan of the fighting sioux but mainly for hockey, but i am a fan of fighting sioux football but dont really pay much attention to defensive stats, mainly just rushing, passing, just offensive stuff, i never really have payed much attention to defense anyway but who cares, i guess kasowski is an animal, my bad. now getting back on topic the loss was harsh to SE louisiana but as long as the sioux finish 8-3 or better i will label this season as sucess, and next season is when i see things really starting to possibly come together for the sioux
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm

sportsking09 wrote:i am a huge fan of the fighting sioux but mainly for hockey, but i am a fan of fighting sioux football but dont really pay much attention to defensive stats, mainly just rushing, passing, just offensive stuff, i never really have payed much attention to defense anyway but who cares, i guess kasowski is an animal, my bad. now getting back on topic the loss was harsh to SE louisiana but as long as the sioux finish 8-3 or better i will label this season as sucess, and next season is when i see things really starting to possibly come together for the sioux

So basically you only watch half of the game? i'm confused
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsking09 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:53 pm

The Schwab wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:i am a huge fan of the fighting sioux but mainly for hockey, but i am a fan of fighting sioux football but dont really pay much attention to defensive stats, mainly just rushing, passing, just offensive stuff, i never really have payed much attention to defense anyway but who cares, i guess kasowski is an animal, my bad. now getting back on topic the loss was harsh to SE louisiana but as long as the sioux finish 8-3 or better i will label this season as sucess, and next season is when i see things really starting to possibly come together for the sioux

no i dont pay attention to defensive stats, i watch the whole game but mainly just focus on the offensive stats, geez come on
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:23 am

sportsking09 wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

no i dont pay attention to defensive stats, i watch the whole game but mainly just focus on the offensive stats, geez come on

I just find it quite humerous that you don't know a key player on the sioux defense
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:52 pm

sportsking09 wrote:...and next season is when i see things really starting to possibly come together for the sioux

Can you explain why?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsking09 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:02 pm

first to you schwab, if you were able to read i never said that i didnt know who he was i said i didnt know how he was doing(meaning his stats), so yes i knew of him just not his stats

second to you flip, i see the sioux coming together next season because of the 19 seniors leaving, only about 5 or 6 are going to make an impact, but the sioux have upcoming players that are just as good, and the possiblility of having chappell back next season. to me it seems they will do better but you can think whatever you like, we will just have to see when next season rolls around, until then lets hope the sioux can win every game from here on out or at least finish 8-3 or better. GO SIOUX!!!
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball18 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:35 pm

what a surprise UND loses when they play a real team
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby UND9296 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:54 am

baseball18 wrote:what a surprise UND loses when they play a real team

Classy. :roll: UND has some defensive issues, but for a first-year FCS program the Sioux are not bad at all.
UND9296
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking09 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:20 pm

baseball18 wrote:what a surprise UND loses when they play a real team

what a suprise, it is completely opposite for the bison who just lost to a horrible youngstown state, and geez what a game against wyoming huh?, or how about last year being #1 in the country and then losing to south dakota, WHO WASNT EVEN RANKED IN THE 25!!!! ya and the sioux made it further into their transition season without losing a game than the bison did in their transition team, and oh ya how does the .500 mark feel on the season, cause the 4-1 record the fighting sioux have feels pretty nice, oh and it feels pretty nice to be on top of the conference, oh wait, where are the bison in the mvfc standings, oh ya thats what i thought tied for last place with western illinois, must feel great
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:09 pm

NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges