NDSU vs. Wyoming

No smack talk is allowed here.

NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby MinotBison » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 pm

North Dakota State will play the U. of Wyoming in FB on Sept. 13th in Laramie. Nice addition to the schedule I would say, not to mention a game they could win.
MinotBison
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:53 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby tcbison » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Should be another fun FBS game for the Bison. Playing at altitude could be an adjustment. Getting paid $275,000 is more than I thought Wyoming would pay. Go Bison!
User avatar
tcbison
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:39 am

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby sportsking09 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:14 pm

tcbison wrote:Should be another fun FBS game for the Bison. Playing at altitude could be an adjustment. Getting paid $275,000 is more than I thought Wyoming would pay. Go Bison!

ya it probably will be fun to watch, since you know wyoming is horrible and finished 5-7 last year. and to the first comment of the convo, it is a waste of added space to the bison schedule and wyomings schedule, and it is not a game the bison could win, it is a game the bison SHOULD win and dominate, although then again lets go back to a little bit of unranked south dakota last year beating the bison
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby ndfan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Not the W team I think most Bison fans would have liked when it comes to FBS school.. I think A lot of people would have loved to seen Wisconsin scheduled. But ya can't always get what ya would like. If the Bison are as good or anywhere near as good as they were last year this will probably be a blow out.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
User avatar
ndfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3046
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:45 am
Location: Mayville

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby Ming01 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:50 pm

I expect NDSU to beat Wyoming. I wouldn't necessarily say dominate, they have a new QB plus they're replacing Joe Mays and the best punter in all of college football in Mike Dragosavich. Their defense will be even better though and more experienced, they finally have depth in the secondary and some key players back. A lot will depend on how new QB Nick Mertens performs. But NDSU is supposed to still be one of the top teams in the FCS. They should and will win this game...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Fargo, ND

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby tcbison » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:02 am

I think it will be a tough game and could go either way. If the game was in Fargo I would expect a victory. Wyoming has a tough run defense and played really well at the beginning of last year but fell off hard at the end of the season. If NDSU can get its passing game going then I would give the Bison the edge. I think it is pretty amazing that people now expect NDSU to beat FBS teams. I guess that is what 3-1 against FBS competition gets you. Anyway, NDSU has a very good schedule and will be a lot of fun to follow again.
User avatar
tcbison
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:39 am

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby flatlander » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:42 pm

If NDSU can go to Wyoming and smack them around, that puts them in some pretty elite company. Virgina won 9 games last year and represented the ACC in a bowl game... they only scored 3 at Wyoming and ended up getting spanked pretty hard.
User avatar
flatlander
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:44 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby tcbison » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 am

Well, it is the week for the NDSU/Wyoming game. NDSU has plenty of injuries coming into the game, but this team has more depth than previous years as well. Should be a interesting one to follow. Personally if NDSU loses, it shouldn't be a big deal. The Missouri Valley Football Conference games are more important in the long run.
User avatar
tcbison
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:39 am

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:57 pm

I don't see Wyoming playing as poorly as they did last week, since their backs are up against the wall and they are at home. It should be a close game, turnovers will probably decide it.
User avatar
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:35 am
Location: Fargo

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby Flip » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Bison up 10-0 at half

and Bison lose 16-13.
Flip
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3683
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby sportsking09 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm

lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 pm

It was a tough loss. 7200 feet and 22 less full scholarships showed in the second half when NDSU made too many mental errors, dropped balls and interceptions, along with a few missed assignments on D. This loss shouldn't hurt them too bad since it was up a division, and non-conference, and only 3 points. The real goal is to position themselves for the playoffs and get some home games. I was disappointed, but at the same time it's great to get these kind of games every year that really get the fans interested. Hopefully they can rebound and get the conference win at Youngstown State next week and get healthy going into their week off.
User avatar
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:35 am
Location: Fargo

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby The Schwab » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm

sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


you have to be one of the most biased one sided people on this entire site...and that's saying something.
The Schwab
User avatar
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:38 am
Location: The Peace Garden State

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby sportsking09 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:00 pm

The Schwab wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


you have to be one of the most biased one sided people on this entire site...and that's saying something.



ohhh, whats wrong did you run out of things to say because almost everything i said is true...ahahaha, but yes i am very biased and i spose it doesnt help that i would rather root for the gophers than have to root for the bison(me being a sioux fan makes it very very very hard to even say or think about cheering for any gopher team, but as long as its not the bison)
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby Stromer » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:15 pm

sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


Please stop. All you are doing is proving that bottom level sioux fans are no better than bottom level bison fans. Grow up.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
User avatar
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: The house that Ralph built

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby baseball » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:18 pm

It's tough to compare losing to LSU and falling to losing to Wyoming and falling. LSU crushed App state, Wyoming made a comback in the 2nd half to win by 3. now if NDSU went to LSU, they would get crushed too, im not going to argue that. but how can you say a team with back to back 10-1 seasons is overrated? NDSU is 37-10 since the transition. To be honest i would still consider the bison in a "Transition" period. they are still using players recruited when they were D-2...give them a few years and the coaches get used to the new level of recruiting for D-1 vs D-2....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby The Schwab » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:23 pm

sportsking09 wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


you have to be one of the most biased one sided people on this entire site...and that's saying something.



ohhh, whats wrong did you run out of things to say because almost everything i said is true...ahahaha, but yes i am very biased and i spose it doesnt help that i would rather root for the gophers than have to root for the bison(me being a sioux fan makes it very very very hard to even say or think about cheering for any gopher team, but as long as its not the bison)


Any road game against an upper level opponent is tough....if you've ever been involved in college athletics you would know that....it is so tough to win on the road....and i would love to see your beloved sioux go up against them....not because i think they would lose....but maybe so you would shut up a little bit...seriously...cheer for both north dakota teams..it's a better representation of our state and if both teams have success then we get more high calibur talent to come play for the Bison/Sioux....but go ask any college coach how tough it is to win on the road
The Schwab
User avatar
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:38 am
Location: The Peace Garden State

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby ballernation » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm

sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


Edited by the moderator. Talk about the Universities if you like, but please leave the other one out of it.
ballernation
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:27 pm

I don't exactly see how NDSU could be overrated. The game they played against Wyoming is very comparable to what any of the top 5 FCS teams would play. But by no means is NDSU overrated on the FCS level. Now if you're talking big time college football they're most likely in the lower portion of the FBS as far as talent goes.
Without Tyler Roehl in this game, they're simply a different team. He was instrumental in their win against U of M and he would have been instrumental in the game against Wyoming, but that just wasn't case with his injury.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
User avatar
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Fort Totten, North Dakota

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby cubsfan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm

sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated

I really wanted to stay out of this conversation but I will chime in. NDSU play in the best conference in the FCS. If you want to compare the teams two schedules go ahead. NDSU will play five or six ranked teams in conference and played a decent d-1a team without their running back and with a very depleted secondary. If it would not have been for some bad mistakes by Mertens or some dropped ball by some receivers, NDSU wins this game. Don't go off saying that NDSU is overrated. Over the past three seasons NDSU has been one of the top programs in the country. They will be one of the top teams in the FCS this season too. I can't believe how much you have bashed NDSU for scheduling D-1a schools who aren't just a bunch of puffcakes. Central Michigan was a very good team, Minnesota was a decent team the year they beat the Bison and were a bad team last year but still have a better athletes than most if not all FCS teams, and Ball State contended for a MAC title the year NDSU beat them. All I can say is give credit where credit is due, and is deserved by the Bison. Face the facts, NDSU is the more dominant football team in North Dakota and has been for the last several years.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby sportsking09 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:35 pm

cubsfan wrote:
sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated

I really wanted to stay out of this conversation but I will chime in. NDSU play in the best conference in the FCS. If you want to compare the teams two schedules go ahead. NDSU will play five or six ranked teams in conference and played a decent d-1a team without their running back and with a very depleted secondary. If it would not have been for some bad mistakes by Mertens or some dropped ball by some receivers, NDSU wins this game. Don't go off saying that NDSU is overrated. Over the past three seasons NDSU has been one of the top programs in the country. They will be one of the top teams in the FCS this season too. I can't believe how much you have bashed NDSU for scheduling D-1a schools who aren't just a bunch of puffcakes. Central Michigan was a very good team, Minnesota was a decent team the year they beat the Bison and were a bad team last year but still have a better athletes than most if not all FCS teams, and Ball State contended for a MAC title the year NDSU beat them. All I can say is give credit where credit is due, and is deserved by the Bison. Face the facts, NDSU is the more dominant football team in North Dakota and has been for the last several years.


for the last time, ndsu has been one of the top teams in the country because look at the their schedule, and as the which football team is more dominant, well, lets look at who has produced more nfl players and lets take a look at the all time record between the 2 schools.... answer, ding ding ding, correct fighting sioux, and sioux lead alltime record of 62-45(and UND won the last 3 meeting vs the bison)and NICKEL( all i gotta say)
University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, and thats the way its gonna stay
GO SIOUX!!!!
sportsking09
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby baseball » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:13 am

Whose in the NFL from the Sioux over the last 4 years??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby flatlander » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 am

Meh. This was a tough loss. FCS teams usually only get one chance a year to knock off an FBS team so it's tough when an opportunity slips away. It was cool to have Tyler Jangula score another TD against a bowl team though; he's had a TD reception against every bowl team he's lined up against. Now that I think about it, Jangula missed the first Gopher game... who knows what would have happened if he had been able to go in that game? :)

sportsking09, there is an FCS forum at http://www.anygivensaturday.com. You can read about the other teams in the FCS there. If UND is already that much better than NDSU, you'll want UND to find a new target to shoot for... heck, even if UND isn't better than NDSU it's better to set your sights on the best program around and NDSU isn't quite there yet. Even if NDSU wins the national championship this year, there will still be areas to improve on. For example, NDSU sold 8700 season tickets sold versus the 19000 at Montana. If NDSU averages 18000+ attendance again this year, that'll still be 12000 lower than Appalachian State.

My goals for this year are to have NDSU win their conference, host a home playoff game, and win the national championship. You know what? None of those have anything to do with UND.
User avatar
flatlander
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:44 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby baseball » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 am

flatlander wrote:sportsking09, there is an FCS forum at http://www.anygivensaturday.com. You can read about the other teams in the FCS there. If UND is already that much better than NDSU, you'll want UND to find a new target to shoot for... heck, even if UND isn't better than NDSU it's better to set your sights on the best program around and NDSU isn't quite there yet. Even if NDSU wins the national championship this year, there will still be areas to improve on. For example, NDSU sold 8700 season tickets sold versus the 19000 at Montana. If NDSU averages 18000+ attendance again this year, that'll still be 12000 lower than Appalachian State.


How does the number of people a team plays in front of or the number of season tickets sold effect how good a team is? Think about this....how many games have the bison sold out in the last 3 years? that means they dont have anymore seats to sell. if your stadium is full you cant get anymore people in. in the bison played in a bigger stadium/dome they would get more people.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: NDSU vs. Wyoming

Postby baseball18 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 am

sportsking09 wrote:lets see i dont know where to start.... first i would like to thank god and then wyoming for showing the world the ndsu is over rated, second it makes me happy that it was against not very good d1-a team(wyoming is not very good,they are just another sub par d1a team that the bison like to schedule like minnesota). well i suppose i better get ready for all the replys and posts about how good wyoming is or how the loss isnt that big because wyoming is d1a, no. that fact of the matter is NDSU lost to WYOMING, who is really not very good, and if you look back in this topic, i picked the bison to win this game. thats how horrible wyoming is. i actually said the bison would win(guess not) yep only more losses can follow now. and if the bison dont fall from #1 in the polls, then craig bohl is obviously paying someone, because when app. state lost to LSU in LSU, they fell, and that was against LSU, yes LSU(wyoming is no where near as good as LSU) so in my eyes app. state should still be atop the polls at #1 and the bison should fall. hard. very hard, but thats not goin to happen because they are over rated


you sound like a politican. once und beats an FBS team get back to me, NDSU is 3-2 against FBS opponents (that;s 80 schollies vs. 63 in all those games if ya didn't know and you prolly didn't)... lets see how UND fares against their FBS counterparts... 0-1 next year sounds like a good start after a 71-3 loss to Texas Tech... that'll keep the hopes up in Grand Forks.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 2:47 pm

Next

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests