T.I. at BSC??

No smack talk is allowed here.

T.I. at BSC??

Postby Makotifarmguy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Word on the street over here is that Tony Ironheart is over at BSC and that he plans to play for them next fall. I guess that is where his girlfriend is so that is where he is at now.

Has he even been released from LRSC? I know they need to release you before you can go play somewhere else.

Can anyone confirm this?

I think BSC plays Lake Region on Monday night. Maybe if it isn't so cold I will have to make a road trip down to Bismarck and watch the game.

Besides I am sure there is something I need at that new TSC they got down there. :wink:
"Take the bull by the horns"
Makotifarmguy
NDPreps Starter

Re: T.I. at BSC??

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:52 am

I know he is going to school down there, I wish him all the luck. I hope he turns his life around and salvages some basketball career. I think LRSC has dropped him, so that would be his release.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ball23 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:48 pm

He was attending school at BSC and went home one weekend and jus simply did not come back...

im guessing he dropped out and is gonna start fresh next year because he came kind of late in the sememster.
ball23

Postby Makotifarmguy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:17 am

He was attending school at BSC and went home one weekend and jus simply did not come back...

That was exactly what he did at LRSC. Went to the first round of classes and then never showed up again. And only showed for open gyms and not weight training or acceleration training.

When I went out to Devils Lake to watch WSC and LRSC play I spoke with some people out there. They said he couldn't play BB ever again on the collegiate side. Even if he comes back to BSC in the fall he won't have enough credits to play BB which then makes him loose his 2nd year of eligibilty. That was how it was explained to me anyways.

I am dissapointed to see what has transpired here. I really wanted to see Tony play at a higher level.
"Take the bull by the horns"
Makotifarmguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:07 am

It is a shame, I mean the kid had a lot of potential! To throw it all away for nothing is a shame! :(
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges