UND Hockey

No smack talk is allowed here.

UND Hockey

Postby dcfan24 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:25 pm

Who else agrees with me that the Sioux are going to have to start sweeping teams not splitting every series? In order to get a seed for the WCHA tournament.
dcfan24

Re: UND Hockey

Postby AC-DC » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:34 pm

Yes! Where's the fire? The last 2 minutes of Saturday's game were awesome. Shame about the first 2 periods. The Gopher's came out to play from the start of both games. I didn't see that from the Sioux.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ming01 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:07 pm

"if you want to watch quality athletics you go to NDSU"
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:29 pm

Ming01 wrote:"if you want to watch quality athletics you go to NDSU"

This topic is gonna go nowhere with comments like that.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby dcfan24 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:08 am

I didnt know learning how to farm was counted as an Athletic?!?

I think that someone needs to step up and fight or do something that sparks a fire under the rest of the teams butt!
dcfan24

Postby Ming01 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:02 am

dcfan24 wrote:

I didnt know learning how to farm was counted as an Athletic?!?

I think that someone needs to step up and fight or do something that sparks a fire under the rest of the teams butt!

Ok sorry I probably shouldn't have said that comment. But last time i checked farming is big for ND and it is also the smallest department at NDSU. If you want to make fun of ag schools then you're also making fun of Minnesota, Florida, Illinois, Nebraska, and Texas A&M to name a few.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:24 am

Smack free zone here fellas.

Keep on hockey topic please.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Roughrider » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:19 am

from what i saw against Minnesota this weekend, for the beginning 3/4 of the games, they played very scared and let Minnesota hit them around. it wasnt until the the later half of the 3rd period where they began to hit back, i just think they need to start playing with a little bit more aggression, and i know they are the most penalized team in the WCHA but they get them at the dumbest times. they need to get them at the appropirate times.
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dcfan24 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Roughrider wrote:from what i saw against Minnesota this weekend, for the beginning 3/4 of the games, they played very scared and let Minnesota hit them around. it wasnt until the the later half of the 3rd period where they began to hit back, i just think they need to start playing with a little bit more aggression, and i know they are the most penalized team in the WCHA but they get them at the dumbest times. they need to get them at the appropirate times.

I agree on this Minnesota looked like the stronger team until the last period. They won most of the battles along the boards, which the Sioux are usually very good at. Lamerioux was playing pretty well to keep them in the game, so if he keeps that up, and they play aggressive hockey they should win games.
dcfan24

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges