DAC 10 links, and the University of Mary

No smack talk is allowed here.

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:13 am

DAC 10 has links that will bring you to the schools web sites.

DAC 10 football message board - NAIA football site with an area to post on DAC 10 football

University of Mary - the official web site of the U of Mary with athletics information.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:44 pm

i know this is a north dakota sports site, but for the dac stuff, should we include the south dakota school's names under the link to this thread on the 'north dakota's universities and colleges' page?

rep

Postby Chewy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:42 pm

I find it kind of rediculous that U-Mary doesn't have their own thread on this site. UND and NDSU do. So should Mary.
Chewy

Postby tcbison » Thu May 10, 2007 5:52 am

Chewy wrote:I find it kind of rediculous that U-Mary doesn't have their own thread on this site. UND and NDSU do. So should Mary.

Does U-Mary have a message board? My cousin Brady Martin grew up in Richardton, ND but went to high school in Colorado and got a scholarship to play football(WR) for U-Mary this year.
tcbison
NDPreps Starter

Postby paperboy » Thu May 17, 2007 6:17 pm

tcbison wrote:
Chewy wrote:I find it kind of rediculous that U-Mary doesn't have their own thread on this site. UND and NDSU do. So should Mary.

Does U-Mary have a message board? My cousin Brady Martin grew up in Richardton, ND but went to high school in Colorado and got a scholarship to play football(WR) for U-Mary this year.
I don't think UMary has a message board, but if they do and you find it, please announce it, ok?
I'm not sure what it takes to start a message board, but maybe it's something you  could start...
paperboy

Postby Chewy » Thu May 24, 2007 5:40 pm

[user=440]paperboy[/user] wrote:
tcbison wrote:

I don't think UMary has a message board, but if they do and you find it, please announce it, ok?
I'm not sure what it takes to start a message board, but maybe it's something you  could start...

Lets start our own.
If you wish. I'll give you the honor of creating it.
By the way, I am stoked for the Marauders football season too. The wide receiver position is WIDE OPEN. Season opener at home is 7p.m. against Augustana. Don't miss it.
Chewy

Postby tcbison » Fri May 25, 2007 7:38 am

I won't be starting a message board for U-Mary, but I do want to keep track of my cousin. I live in the Twin Cities and hope to see him play when I can in Minnesota.

tcbison
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu May 31, 2007 12:56 pm

http://www.umarymarauders.com/

Here's one that I threw up for fans of the Marauders.  I'll be making a lot of changes to it soon, including adding categories and topics.  If anyone is interested in being a moderator and helping to jumpstart the forum let me know please.  I don't imagine it will be as busy as this one, but there are a lot of interested alumni and students.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby paperboy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:38 am

Thanks for getting that started...I would have done it, but am too stoopid.
paperboy

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges