DECA

All other important sports and activities.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

DECA

Postby dillseeds » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:32 am

Thoughts? Opinions?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Re: DECA

Postby P4KNBD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 am

RED RIVER=DECA DYNASTY

BEST IN THE STATE SIMPLE AS THAT
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby dillseeds » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 am

P4KNBD wrote:RED RIVER=DECA DYNASTY

Well of course, we know this, but who else competes for second place every year?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby Plays4keeps » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:37 am

dillseeds wrote:

Well of course, we know this, but who else competes for second place every year?

i think south and minot are pretty good, but im not positive who took second this year
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:38 am

dillseeds wrote:

well i would say minot or fargo south, but they probably have half the points red river ends up with
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby stillgotyourback » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

with stellar coaching from polum and ronko rr cant be stopped. rr will be deca champs for the next 300 years, approx. i believe chris waind has been chosen as captain for next year and is the leading candidate for mr. deca. matt lee has struggled in the past year but look for a rebound in next years comp. he might still struggle though.
stillgotyourback

Postby P4KNBD » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm

stillgotyourback wrote:with stellar coaching from polum and ronko rr cant be stopped. rr will be deca champs for the next 300 years, approx. i believe chris waind has been chosen as captain for next year and is the leading candidate for mr. deca. matt lee has struggled in the past year but look for a rebound in next years comp. he might still aren't cool though.

i agree. except it might be for more than 300 years, it depends on how long north dakota has deca because as we all know red river will win it every year. as far as polum and ronko, if there was a hall of fame for deca polum and ronko would be the first coaches to be inducted and i believe the only ones inducted. hopefully matt lee will pick up the pace a bit and do work this year at nationals and next year at state. he disappointed me this year with his performances, he didnt even place first in every event, i believe he only placed first once. i would take red river to win every year if they only had 10 kids go. they are THAT dominate.
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby dillseeds » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 am

so basically you're all in agreement that Red River is truly the deca dynasty?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm

dillseeds wrote:so basically you're all in agreement that Red River is truly the deca dynasty?

this is a dumb thing to say because there is no way anyone could disagree. Red River's stats are just to dominate
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby Coolkid999 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 am

Sean Ness is amazing !! He is the shizzz
Coolkid999
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dillseeds » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 am

Coolkid999 wrote:Sean Ness is amazing !! He is the shizzz

Who?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 am

first off, no one uses the phrase "the shizzz" i am embarressed for you because you used that term. thats just weird. secondly sean ness...who?
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby Plays4keeps » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am

NO that is dumb
Plays4keeps
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 am

Plays4keeps wrote:

NO that is dumb

i like this post. straight forward and to the point
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby RRXC » Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 am

Who is Sean Ness anyways? Obviously isn't important since i dont know his name
RRXC
NDPreps Rookie

Postby RRXC » Fri May 22, 2009 9:13 am

What team won the Team Business Law and Ethics role play this year? They looked like they were pretty good?
RRXC
NDPreps Rookie

Postby crosscountry » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm

I dont really give a rats #%^&@ who won because i guarantee St. Marys has the best business administration, department of commerce, and world religon marketing. At the January competition no one will even come close to the saints. Go Saints!!!!!
Aaannd boom goes the dynamite
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 pm

crosscountry wrote:I dont really give a rats #%^&@ who won because i guarantee St. Marys has the best business administration, department of commerce, and world religon marketing. At the January competition no one will even come close to the saints. Go Saints!!!!!

What? Quit fooling around on ND Preps! This isn't your virtual playground. Quit being such a tool. You probably aren't even in DECA and you think you are a some hot shot!
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby FSHBruins10 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

haha you red river guys are really hilarious. all red river does is enter the small weak technical events just to gain the points.

South has swept the chapter projects the past 2 years!! not to mention has had back to back state presidents. red river can try to compete, but once you attempt the big boy projects then just keep to your lame ad campaigns and technical crap
Strive for Excellence
122 State Championships and counting...
BRUIN PRIDE
FSHBruins10
NDPreps Starter

Postby crosscountry » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 pm

FSHBruins10 wrote:haha you red river guys are really hilarious. all red river does is enter the small weak technical events just to gain the points.

South has swept the chapter projects the past 2 years!! not to mention has had back to back state presidents. red river can try to compete, but once you attempt the big boy projects then just keep to your lame ad campaigns and technical crap

How dare you insult events!! all these kids try their heart out and you insulting technical events there good at is just terrible! im not much of a red river man but there ad campaigns are NOT lame and they do more than just technical crap

and small ball is how you win the game if you wanna be good you gotta play a little small ball baby! you cant go for the home run all the time...
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby John Cena » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

By small things, great things come to pass. The small ballin' is smart ballin'!
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby FSHBruins10 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

crosscountry wrote:
FSHBruins10 wrote:haha you red river guys are really hilarious. all red river does is enter the small weak technical events just to gain the points.

How dare you insult events!! all these kids try their heart out and you insulting technical events there good at is just terrible! im not much of a red river man but there ad campaigns are NOT lame and they do more than just technical crap

and small ball is how you win the game if you wanna be good you gotta play a little small ball baby! you cant go for the home run all the time...

trust me, i know more about DECA competitive events than you. chapter projects is what really defines a student if they are serious about competing and getting better at a future career. any first year student can throw together a quick 15pg ad campaign and be within qualifying. marketing research events (which south placed top 2 in all of) chapter projects (which south SWEPT) are the major events that you should attempt if you want to get better at competing. but, if you dont want to expand your horizons stay with the ad campaigns. thats just me.
Strive for Excellence
BRUIN PRIDE
FSHBruins10
NDPreps Starter

Postby FSHBruins10 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 pm

P4KNBD wrote:
stillgotyourback wrote:with stellar coaching from polum and ronko rr cant be stopped. rr will be deca champs for the next 300 years, approx. i believe chris waind has been chosen as captain for next year and is the leading candidate for mr. deca. matt lee has struggled in the past year but look for a rebound in next years comp. he might still aren't cool though.

i agree. except it might be for more than 300 years, it depends on how long north dakota has deca because as we all know red river will win it every year. as far as polum and ronko, if there was a hall of fame for deca polum and ronko would be the first coaches to be inducted and i believe the only ones inducted. hopefully matt lee will pick up the pace a bit and do work this year at nationals and next year at state. he disappointed me this year with his performances, he didnt even place first in every event, i believe he only placed first once. i would take red river to win every year if they only had 10 kids go. they are THAT dominate.

Bruce Harmon from Fargo South would actually be that inductee and no one else. Along with Kevin Reisenauer I guess.

who is this matt lee guy? did he qualify in all 3 events to go to nationals last year? (chapter project, marketing research, and role play) :lol: wow this thread is funny especially when everyone says RR is dominant
Strive for Excellence
BRUIN PRIDE
FSHBruins10
NDPreps Starter

Postby crosscountry » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:27 pm

FSHBruins10 wrote:
P4KNBD wrote:

Bruce Harmon from Fargo South would actually be that inductee and no one else. Along with Kevin Reisenauer I guess.

who is this matt lee guy? did he qualify in all 3 events to go to nationals last year? (chapter project, marketing research, and role play) :lol: wow this thread is funny especially when everyone says RR is dominant

Fact Red River has more state championships than South........ So Boom Goes the dynamite!
crosscountry
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Kingnodoubt » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 am

DECA is one of the most uprising competitive chances to show your abilities. Fresh off the State conferance in Minot dominated by Fargo South and "The DECA Dynasty" Red River. Red River of course led by the most impresive player DECA has ever seen Hannah Sheebee. Her efforts were not good enough however because of the dominant presence of State President Evan Bong. Just like any other sport we had our upsets, "My Buddy" Todd Splonkowski who qualified for the National Conference in his first year!

Although they had a quiet year, watch out for Bismarck High next year. They definitley have the home court advantage as the state conferance is in Bismarck. Jace "The Nympho" Nybo is a force to be reckoned with. Now that he has experiance there is no one in the state that can touch him. His extensive knowledge of Marketing/DECA will be proven superior next year. Jace has been training very hard since the Minot conferance, he was very dissapointed to come away empty handed, but this has motivated him to become a better learner and DECA represenitive. So watch out because he has the leadership to lead Bismarck HIgh to a State TItle! And that is a scientific fact.
Kingnodoubt
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Other Sports