Tiger Woods under-over

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

How many majors does Tiger end his career with?

No votes
67%
No votes
No votes
No votes
19+
33%

Total votes : 3

Tiger Woods under-over

Postby ndfan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am

Just wondering where everyone thinks Tiger will end up major wise? Needs 4 to tie Jack, 5 to pass. Year ago I would have said he beats that easily, but after his stupidity I now wonder if he will ever win another major again.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: Tiger Woods under-over

Postby winner-within » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 pm

ndfan wrote:Just wondering where everyone thinks Tiger will end up major wise? Needs 4 to tie Jack, 5 to pass. Year ago I would have said he beats that easily, but after his stupidity I now wonder if he will ever win another major again.

Tiger will be just fine in the winning dept. Most humans on this earth wouldn't even be able to function at their job or in society let alone grab the clubs and go back to work still being the #1 golfer in the world....
Marrying one of Jasper's nanny's from Sweden (Elin) was just another challenge for Tiger...he knew he wasn't going to be faithful, he knew he wasn't going to be a good husband... and if he hadn't had more $$$$ than Nelson Rockefeller she may of looked a little closer and passed on him.
Unfortunately (but yet fortunately for Tiger) there are 2 little ones involved, and these 2 little ones will be why he wins and keeps winning!!....My Grandma used to remind me all the time that "there are a lot of fish in the sea" Tiger will marry again, and he will get over Elin (quite sure there wasn't much love there to start with). Bottom Line it will be the two little ones that drives Tiger's train (remember he and his dad were tight) and Tiger will, in the end be known as the best ever to swing the sticks.
as far as Major Victories I say he will end up over 20.
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things