justin morneau

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Postby rep » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:17 pm

out of curiosity...what is he doing differently...last season he hit his 17th home run on sept. 17...this year he is crushing all pitching...lefties and righties. he got his 25th bomb tonight against kazmir, and if i had to guess should top out right at 40 for the season.

pretty amazing turnaround and my favorite pick to give jason bay a run for the title of canada's best baseball player.

on a side note...rondell white getting picked off at first twice at first base in tonight's game...it shocks me that he was actually on base twice in a game, but seriously...not only shouldn't he play in the field, he shouldn't be allowed on the field.
rep

Postby rep » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:41 pm

if that is the case (morneau getting plunked) do you think something like might be in his immediate future, like when the twins go to play the white sox?
rep

Postby tanner lorenz » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 pm

rep wrote:out of curiosity...what is he doing differently...last season he hit his 17th home run on sept. 17...this year he is crushing all pitching...lefties and righties. he got his 25th bomb tonight against kazmir, and if i had to guess should top out right at 40 for the season.

pretty amazing turnaround and my favorite pick to give jason bay a run for the title of canada's best baseball player.

on a side note...rondell white getting picked off at first twice at first base in tonight's game...it shocks me that he was actually on base twice in a game, but seriously...not only shouldn't he play in the field, he shouldn't be allowed on the field.
it was only his 2nd year in the majors last year, it will take power hitters some time to get to where bonds was, he'll continue to hit more every year, ill say he hits 33 this year
tanner lorenz

Postby baseball » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:49 pm

the reason it takes younger kids "longer" is because 5-6 years down the road they decide to do what the "great homerun hitters" do and use the roids.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things