Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Okay? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6YpvTu8kI at about the 50 second mark
same deal. lebron does it too. but you think he is holy and passes all the time.

Heres one. who better to ask who's the best player in the NBA other than King James himself? Lets see what he has to say?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZPRQCqx ... re=related
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:Okay? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6YpvTu8kI at about the 50 second mark
same deal. lebron does it too. but you think he is holy and passes all the time.

Heres one. who better to ask who's the best player in the NBA other than King James himself? Lets see what he has to say?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZPRQCqx ... re=related

Well do you honestly think he would admit to that??? And the first 3 clips or so are from atleast 2 years ago seeings how kobe is wearing #8 not #24. The subject doesnt really matter to me i thought i would just throw that out there.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baller01 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 pm

LeBron goes for 55 pts and 9 assists tonight...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 am

baller01 wrote:LeBron goes for 55 pts and 9 assists tonight...

pathetic.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

since Bballfan posted it in the wrong thread ill ask it here. since when is 32-22 and 7th in the conference a good playoff team? how was LeBron's 55 and 9 game against a playoff team not as great haha.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 pm

baseball wrote:since Bballfan posted it in the wrong thread ill ask it here. since when is 32-22 and 7th in the conference a good playoff team? how was LeBron's 55 and 9 game against a playoff team not as great haha.

I haven't looked at standings lately but I don't think the Milwaukee Bucks are a playoff team. 32-22 is a good team, being the 7th seed with that record just shows how strong the conference is. I really don't think we need to compare these two every night. If we're going to do that then why don't we talk about Kobe only scoring 10 points against Atlanta going 4-12 from the field? haha.

Kobe could score 5 ppg the rest of the season and Ryan would tell us all that he's better than LeBron cause he's sees better defense then LeBron every night or somethin ridiculous, haha. 55 pts 9 assists and 5 rebounds when you're 8-11 from the three point line is better than 39 pts 5 assists and 5 rebounds any night. It doesn't mean that Kobe's game wasn't good, just that LeBrons was a little better.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:42 pm

hahaha, i honestly could care less who is better. I don't care for either of them or any NBA team. i did in grade school until i realized it was a joke. College basketball is where its at. The only reason i've been arguing for Kobe is because no ones on his side. What fun would a message board be if everyone agreed?
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:hahaha, i honestly could care less who is better. I don't care for either of them or any NBA team. i did in grade school until i realized it was a joke. College basketball is where its at. The only reason i've been arguing for Kobe is because no ones on his side. What fun would a message board be if everyone agreed?

8 pages of disagreement and i finally agree with everything you just said right there. now just if you could ditch the Tarheel blue for some Rock, Chalk :D
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 pm

hahahaha. yah, i might have to if they don't start playin to their actual potential. but i mean honestly, lebron is better. He's a freak and hes only 24. However there will be nights where he goes for 20 and Kobe goes for 40 or vice versa its the NBA, no one plays D.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:hahahaha. yah, i might have to if they don't start playin to their actual potential. but i mean honestly, lebron is better. He's a freak and hes only 24. However there will be nights where he goes for 20 and Kobe goes for 40 or vice versa its the NBA, no one plays D.

true...

i also think that no one playing D in the NBA is the biggest misconception there is. it was stated best when someone said that the season is so long and some of the games arent as big that its just hard to keep up the intested esspecially when you play 82 48 minute games. and then have to still have something left for the playoffs.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:08 pm

baseball wrote:
BballFan1307 wrote:hahahaha. yah, i might have to if they don't start playin to their actual potential. but i mean honestly, lebron is better. He's a freak and hes only 24. However there will be nights where he goes for 20 and Kobe goes for 40 or vice versa its the NBA, no one plays D.

true...

i also think that no one playing D in the NBA is the biggest misconception there is.

I agree. Its the same with people thinking that NBA games are never intense. They listen to college analysts too much and never take the time to watch an NBA game. If you watch those games you can see just how intense teams are, and just how much Defense they really do play, especially the stars like LeBron and Kobe.
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm

thejoker wrote:
baseball wrote:

true...

i also think that no one playing D in the NBA is the biggest misconception there is.

I agree. Its the same with people thinking that NBA games are never intense. They listen to college analysts too much and never take the time to watch an NBA game. If you watch those games you can see just how intense teams are, and just how much Defense they really do play, especially the stars like LeBron and Kobe.

I think the analysts mean more hte atmosphere and the crowd. not saying NBA fans dont care about their teams, but in college you have 10,000 people standing and yelling and cheering and chanting the whole game. That's what makes it better.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 am

well the last couple games i watched there was no defense. no guys edgin out on screens to cut their guy off. no body cutting off penetration. not getting hands in their face on a shot. just plain old letting other guys take wide open jumpers.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballfan7 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:16 am

baseball wrote:since Bballfan posted it in the wrong thread ill ask it here. since when is 32-22 and 7th in the conference a good playoff team? how was LeBron's 55 and 9 game against a playoff team not as great haha.

The bucks are about 10 games below .500 and are sitting in the 7th to 9th spot somewhere in there.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am

bballfan7 wrote:

The bucks are about 10 games below .500 and are sitting in the 7th to 9th spot somewhere in there.

Well then they are a bad bad bad playoff team.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gunslinger13 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 pm

i think were all over looking the amzing stephon marbury hes just about as good as they get
LOVE ME SEXY:P
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter

Postby clutch24 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:45 am

gunslinger13 wrote:i think were all over looking the amzing stephon marbury hes just about as good as they get

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Veryyy funny.
...The day you take it for granted, Is the day you begin to fall...
clutch24
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 am

Kobe Bryant often telegraphs his shots by touching the ball.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things