Gus Frerotte, T-Jack or JDB

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Gus Frerotte, T-Jack, or JDB

Gus Frerotte
38%
T-Jack
38%
JDB
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: Gus Frerotte, T-Jack or JDB

Postby Flip » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:23 pm

ndbsktbllfan wrote:I like jdb though, if he isnt the future, what do you think will happen with him.

As long as he is with the Vikings I think he is a backup. I think he needs to improve a lot from this year just to make next years team. Remember he was by far the worst of the 4 QBs the Vikings had in training camp. He'll probably never get a chance to be a starter unless there is an injury, which there always is, or he ends up on a really bad team with no QBs like the 49ers or the Chiefs. Not everyone is drafted with the plans of being a franchise QB.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Gus Frerotte, T-Jack or JDB

Postby ndbsktbllfan » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 am

Flip wrote:
ndbsktbllfan wrote:I like jdb though, if he isnt the future, what do you think will happen with him.

As long as he is with the Vikings I think he is a backup. I think he needs to improve a lot from this year just to make next years team. Remember he was by far the worst of the 4 QBs the Vikings had in training camp. He'll probably never get a chance to be a starter unless there is an injury, which there always is, or he ends up on a really bad team with no QBs like the 49ers or the Chiefs. Not everyone is drafted with the plans of being a franchise QB.

so what your sayin is that alex smith was a bust?
ndbsktbllfan

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things