The new vikings

Talk about the world of sports here. And also a sub-forum to talk about anything else.

Re: The new vikings

Postby TheYessMan » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 pm

The Schwab wrote:
TheYessMan wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
TheYessMan wrote:
bball99 wrote:The Vikings need to draft a QB, plain and simple.

they need to draft some talent actually. a qb is not their problem. they need a good one, but they already have a decent one. it is not t-jacks fault nor gus, if the coaches could teach them better maybe they have a chance. the vikings only depend on adrian peterson, and so they dont have an explosive passing game. maybe the vikings need to gain a new quaterback coach.

Are you kidding me right now? if they really "DEPENDED" on A.P. they would give him the ball 35 times a game, what does he average. like 20 carries?

without A.P. the vikings would not score any points. are you kidding me? without adrian i garuntee the viking would look worse than they are now. plain and simple adrian peterson carried the vikings into the playoffs, but their only game,which is the running game, was stopped. the viking had no power over the air, and the eagles took advantage of it. may this be an image in your head, "ASANTE SAMUEL picking the ball and taking it to the house. T-Jack got JACKED up by an eagle and got thrown down." the vikings need some talent at the qb level, and so they should hire a new quaterback coach to teach him how to do his job. many people blame the players for being bad, but isn't it just as much fault from the coach as it is from their players?

Their Run Defense is what wins them games, along with A.P. I'm not saying he's not good. He's probably the best running back in football....but QB isn't the only problem. And they do have a pretty darn good back in Chester Taylor. I hope they don't let him slip away, because i think we would see Chester Taylor do similar things that Micheal Turner did this year if he's let go

By the way, their run defense actually isnt good when 2 of their best defensive players were caught using illegal substances.l
TheYessMan
TheYessMan
NDPreps Starter

Re: The new vikings

Postby The Schwab » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:07 pm

TheYessMan wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
TheYessMan wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
TheYessMan wrote:
bball99 wrote:The Vikings need to draft a QB, plain and simple.

they need to draft some talent actually. a qb is not their problem. they need a good one, but they already have a decent one. it is not t-jacks fault nor gus, if the coaches could teach them better maybe they have a chance. the vikings only depend on adrian peterson, and so they dont have an explosive passing game. maybe the vikings need to gain a new quaterback coach.

Are you kidding me right now? if they really "DEPENDED" on A.P. they would give him the ball 35 times a game, what does he average. like 20 carries?

without A.P. the vikings would not score any points. are you kidding me? without adrian i garuntee the viking would look worse than they are now. plain and simple adrian peterson carried the vikings into the playoffs, but their only game,which is the running game, was stopped. the viking had no power over the air, and the eagles took advantage of it. may this be an image in your head, "ASANTE SAMUEL picking the ball and taking it to the house. T-Jack got JACKED up by an eagle and got thrown down." the vikings need some talent at the qb level, and so they should hire a new quaterback coach to teach him how to do his job. many people blame the players for being bad, but isn't it just as much fault from the coach as it is from their players?

Their Run Defense is what wins them games, along with A.P. I'm not saying he's not good. He's probably the best running back in football....but QB isn't the only problem. And they do have a pretty darn good back in Chester Taylor. I hope they don't let him slip away, because i think we would see Chester Taylor do similar things that Micheal Turner did this year if he's let go

By the way, their run defense actually isnt good when 2 of their best defensive players were caught using illegal substances.l

It's a weight loss pill...and they claim it's a diuretic....but i don't believe that Kevin and Pat Williams need Steroids...have you looked at them? Pat is as big as a house
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Open Topics - Sports and other things