Looks like no one is steering the ship - this board is dead.

North Dakota High School Football
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Looks like no one is steering the ship - this board is dead.

Postby 5-time state chump » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Crickets.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Looks like no one is steering the ship - this board is d

Postby Sportsrube » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:29 pm

Maybe because no one has played a game yet?????
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Flip » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:37 am

I feel like there are a lot of teachers that use the board and once they get back in school things will pick up a little bit. They do seem more dead than usual for this time of year.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby maddog1971 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:11 am

I think it is because many of us the same people going back and forth and saying the same thing over and over and over again.... The Big b's should be playing Class A.... Privates should be Class A....... The smaller towns that have 4 towns together that have more kids than the big b's.... but feel bad for them because they are still smaller towns.....
I still check in once every couple weeks but I don't know if that will continue....
maddog1971
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportsrube » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:44 am

maddog1971 wrote:I think it is because many of us the same people going back and forth and saying the same thing over and over and over again.... The Big b's should be playing Class A.... Privates should be Class A....... The smaller towns that have 4 towns together that have more kids than the big b's.... but feel bad for them because they are still smaller towns.....
I still check in once every couple weeks but I don't know if that will continue....

I agree that this is one of the main reasons why there seem to be fewer and fewer posts every year. I also find myself staying away longer and longer as well.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 5-time state chump » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Sportsrube wrote:Maybe because no one has played a game yet?????

Every other year there has been a lot of pre-season discussion.

No games didn't stop people then.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby d_fense » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:54 pm

This is where I used to go to see options for which game I would pick to go to on Friday nights. Now there wasn't even weeks one games listed. If someone doesn't step up and put some work in, I think this site is done. I wish I had the time, but that isn't going to happen.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby leroybla » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:34 pm

Is membership decreasing, or is active membership no longer active?
leroybla
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:42 pm

leroybla wrote:Is membership decreasing, or is active membership no longer active?

One of the fellas that posted a lot of the content... is no longer part of this board. That's part of it.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sorenson23 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 am

I will do the Football and more than likely the Basketball this winter that is no problem, but I am not sure if I will do the Volleyball as I don't know the Invitational Tournaments they have during the season.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Bison-Vikes #1 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:06 am

Sorenson23 wrote:I will do the Football and more than likely the Basketball this winter that is no problem, but I am not sure if I will do the Volleyball as I don't know the Invitational Tournaments they have during the season.

Thanks for doing this Sorenson23. I am amongst many who come on here Saturday mornings to catch up on what's going on across the state. Much appreciation for you taking the time.

maddog1971 wrote:I think it is because many of us the same people going back and forth and saying the same thing over and over and over again.... The Big b's should be playing Class A.... Privates should be Class A....... The smaller towns that have 4 towns together that have more kids than the big b's.... but feel bad for them because they are still smaller towns.....

I'll bite. Referring to bold above, what small town co-ops have a larger enrollment than the large B schools?
Bison-Vikes #1
NDPreps All-State

Return to Football