College football coach looking for Christian Athletes

North Dakota High School Football
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

College football coach looking for Christian Athletes

Postby coachschmidt » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am

My name is Jesse Schmidt and I'm the Special Teams Coordinator/ Defensive Line coach at Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND. I'm looking for guys who will be graduating in 2017 or recent graduates who want to receive a good, Christian education, and who want to play college football. We are a D-3 equivalent school, located 60 miles south of Jamestown, with a roster size usually between 40 and 50 players. At Trinity, you have the opportunity to compete for playing time and a starting role right from the start. We play mostly D3 colleges and NAIA schools throughout the midwest. Usually our NAIA opponents are members of the North Star conference (Mayville State, Presentation College, etc.) or similar schools in the region, and our D3 opponents vary between Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin mostly. We view getting a degree as the "minimum standard" at Trinity, and our main focus is on player development through leadership training, providing networking opportunities for our athletes post graduation, and also helping them develop academically, spiritually, and athletically. If you know of any young men who might be a good fit for us, please contact me at the following email address: jschmidt@trinitybiblecollege.edu or I can be reached at 701-349-5413

You can also check out the college's website. http://www.trinitybiblecollege.edu

Thanks,
Jesse Schmidt
Special Teams Coordinator/ Defensive Line/ Athletic Academic Coordinator
Trinity Bible College
coachschmidt
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Football