Jared Essler

North Dakota High School Football
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Jared Essler

Postby east sider » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:45 pm

I'm pretty sure Jared Essler, former standout for Minot Ryan and NDSU alum just won the MN 5A Championship tonight as the head coach of St. Michaels - their first in school history. Heck of an accomplishment!

It also got me thinking about him as a player. He was one of the fastest players I've ever seen in person in ND HS football to this day. I believe MR won state his senior year in AA.
east sider
NDPreps Starter

Re: Jared Essler

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:01 am

east sider wrote:I'm pretty sure Jared Essler, former standout for Minot Ryan and NDSU alum just won the MN 5A Championship tonight as the head coach of St. Michaels - their first in school history. Heck of an accomplishment!

It also got me thinking about him as a player. He was one of the fastest players I've ever seen in person in ND HS football to this day. I believe MR won state his senior year in AA.

Jared Essler is the head coach of the 2015 Class 5A State Champions - St. Michael-Albertville Knights; who won 12 in a row...bouncing back from an opening season loss to Moorhead.

It was STMA's first ever football title!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Football