Any potential Force players this year?

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Any potential Force players this year?

Postby nd0606 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I was just wondering if you guys think any of the ND High School hockey players this year are good enough to play for our USHL team here in Fargo, the Force. I think it is great to get former ND players into our local USHL team. I would like to see more come here! Any players out there with the potential???

Also wanted to know if that Cote Dickerson was as good as his numbers show...I don't get to see any WDA games...
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Any potential Force players?

Postby nd0606 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:44 pm

I was just wondering if you guys think any of the ND High School hockey players this year are good enough to play for our USHL team here in Fargo, the Force. I think it is great to get former ND players into our local USHL team. I would like to see more come here! Any players out there with the potential???

I saw Blais at a few HS hockey games...don't know if he saw anything he liked or not but am interested who might have a shot...also anyone know if the kids are interested in trying out?
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Re: Any potential Force players this year?

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 pm

I merged and moved the topic to the Hockey forum itself. No point of having two separate topics for EDC and the WDA.
There are several players that I believe have a shot of continuing their career past high school, but it is really up to the motivation that the kids have themselves, and whether they are focusing on college or hockey post-high school.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hockey