Scores from around the state

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Scores from around the state

Postby Gman1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:38 pm

From what I saw Bis high could and i think will win their first round game at state this year they looked good a not for a west team for an all around team. I still dont think they can compete with the top tems in the east though but like i have said before good luck to them.
Gman1

Postby GFRRfan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:10 pm

I was at the bismarck grafton game and i think the score board made the game seem a lot closer than it actually was. Grafton pretty much dominated. They had a few unlucky breaks, hitting a couple pipes for example and just not burrying the puck. If the two played again i would take grafton by 5. And from the sounds of it and seeing the grafton team after the game they were upset with their play and thought that they could have done much better. I think we'll see a different grafton team next game they play which is tomorrow so we'll have to see.
GFRRfan

Postby ndplaya1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 am

Did anybody catch the CHS and MHS game? If you missed it you missed a war, I look forward to watching that game every year and it gets better everytime. The OT was tense.
ndplaya1

Postby Timmay07 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:21 pm

Fargo North 3
GF Central 2 in OT
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Gman1 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 pm

that was a great win for north last night. Those are the games that they are giong to have to win all year long if they want to do anything
Gman1

Previous

Return to Hockey