Returning players for the 07-08 season

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby jkaiz » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:40 pm

who will be returning from each team east or west? discuss
jkaiz

Postby dubblepen » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm

red rivers roster
blood sweat and tears, i dripped all tre jus to get hur.
dubblepen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:17 pm

bismarck has most of their guys coming back
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby showtime » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:20 pm

Tyrel McBain, Ian Powers and Alex Hooey should be a pretty good line next year for South.
showtime
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:32 pm

dubblepen wrote:red rivers roster

lol... but it's basicly true.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:18 pm

north should be terrible, only legit player returning is soph grant narveson and supposedly he is transferring to south
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Hockey Wizzard » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 pm

showtime wrote:Tyrel McBain, Ian Powers and Alex Hooey should be a pretty good line next year for South.

i didn't here about tyrel mcbain  too much this year.  it seemed like he had a tough time adjusting to game speed in the east, he's still a good player though.

all red river does is reload, reload.  does anybody think central will be able to turn the corner.  maybe if central went back to there old nickname, that would help.
The Hockey Wizzard
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:32 pm

The Hockey Wizzard wrote:
showtime wrote:Tyrel McBain, Ian Powers and Alex Hooey should be a pretty good line next year for South.

i didn't here about tyrel mcbain  too much this year.  it seemed like he had a tough time adjusting to game speed in the east, he's still a good player though.

all red river does is reload, reload.  does anybody think central will be able to turn the corner.  maybe if central went back to there old nickname, that would help.

The reason you didn't hear much out of Tyrel Mcbain this year was probably because he played JV for over half the year. However, when he did come back he did pretty well for playing JV for the larger part of the year, believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) he had 7 points in the 3 games at EDC. Not too shabby.

Red River seems to have been the powerhouse with Juniors this year, next year almost all of their starters for their first lines will be seniors instead of like this year where they were Juniors (All but Crary). This most likely means that they will have to get those Juniors and Sophomores for the 2008-2009 season into play Varsity hockey if they want to compete with the more balanced teams (GPR/South/???) that don't have this huge powerhouse senior lines for next year. That's still a year or two off, so we'll see how RR keeps reloading, I expect to see some insane players come that 2008-2009 season, especially out of GPR and Crary.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby cavedude » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:41 pm

im gonna throw in williston for being a good contender. although they lost some scoring and both of their goalies, they dont lose any defense and had some strong showings by both freshman and sophmores.....they do have a young goalie coming up....he is good but he's young.... i also think that dickinson will be good, century will be good, bottineau will be up there, high might be a little low, and hazen will struggle again....but that's my 2 cents:cool:
cavedude
NDPreps Rookie

Postby brownbomber » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:20 pm

cavedude wrote:im gonna throw in williston for being a good contender. although they lost some scoring and both of their goalies, they dont lose any defense and had some strong showings by both freshman and sophmores.....they do have a young goalie coming up....he is good but he's young.... i also think that dickinson will be good, century will be good, bottineau will be up there, high might be a little low, and hazen will struggle again....but that's my 2 cents:cool:

high will be low are you kidding me?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Orr4 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:21 pm

brownbomber wrote:
cavedude wrote:im gonna throw in williston for being a good contender. although they lost some scoring and both of their goalies, they dont lose any defense and had some strong showings by both freshman and sophmores.....they do have a young goalie coming up....he is good but he's young.... i also think that dickinson will be good, century will be good, bottineau will be up there, high might be a little low, and hazen will struggle again....but that's my 2 cents:cool:

high will be low are you kidding me?

High won't be low next year. They have Seeberg returning next year and alot of other good players. They are gonna be top 4 in west
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:42 pm

whos the other 3 from the west?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby creiz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:21 pm

i'd say it goes like this

1. BHS

2. WHS

3. DHS

4. MHS

MHS loses a lot but they are good every year in the west
if you do anything, you mine as well do it 100%.
creiz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nd0606 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:21 pm

how about for the entire west region?
nd0606
NDPreps Starter

Postby jkaiz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:03 pm

5.chs
6.jamestown
7.mandan
8.bottno
9.hazen
thats just what my opinion is i think the west should be pretty even cept maybe top 2-3 teams. last 4-5 spots could go anywhere
Last edited by jkaiz on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jkaiz

Postby ghetto*revival » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:20 am

what school did tyrell mcbain come from
ghetto*revival

Postby Ditka14 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:54 am

hazen/beulah
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:20 pm

hes the kid from south junior kinda looks like tito ortiz right what made him move
ghetto*revival

Postby highheat » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:08 pm

probably wanted to play in a better hockey program. whyd you roll up into fargo from da hood, aka compton?
highheat

Postby Ditka14 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:53 pm

ghetto*revival wrote:hes the kid from south junior kinda looks like tito ortiz right what made him move

he does look like tito, he left hazen to play with better players hes not going anywhere staying at hazen. I heard his dad still lives in hazen and him and his mom moved down there to live a apartment is this true?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ghetto*revival » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:05 pm

highheat wrote:probably wanted to play in a better hockey program. whyd you roll up into fargo from da hood, aka compton?

if u really wanna hear the full story send me a message il reply with the truth
ghetto*revival

Postby Tide04 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:45 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
ghetto*revival wrote:hes the kid from south junior kinda looks like tito ortiz right what made him move

he does look like tito, he left hazen to play with better players hes not going anywhere staying at hazen. I heard his dad still lives in hazen and him and his mom moved down there to live a apartment is this true?

I believe they(includes his younger brother) live with his Grandmother.
Tide04
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:37 pm

Use the Private Messages please
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:41 pm

i got the west right here

1 BHS   only really need a goalie eichle should step up

2 Dicky   Kovacs and they lose like 2 seniors

3 Minot  schmitt could dominate WDA they always compete

4 Mandan  new coach Haugen n Kline i pick them as a darkhorse in the west

5 CHS   Knutson is proven imo  decent offense and defense

6 Botno  mystery without herbel

7 Willy i just cant see rehak and skarre dominating a game plus inexperienced goalie

8 J town  lose a lot of power it will be interesting

9 Hazen if oster gets a shut out every game they will unfortantally tie every game thus 1 point a game but i cant see that happening
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fellowes » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Bismarck High would have to be heavy preseason favorites and even they arent a perfectly round ball. The two through eight positions are in the air, who ever can bury the puck will have success.
fellowes
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Hockey