Best Defensemen

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby wiregon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:07 pm

Justin who?.... I guess we will see where he plays next year.
wiregon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:38 pm

cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:No, he's saying that he wasn't good enough at his position to get a spot, and if he wanted to play he had to play in an open forward spot.

Haters, haters...lol..Well actually I'd like to know your opinion on whos better than Rehak? Besides Wurden? With some facts please.

well rehak had 26 points in 24 games, spennigby had 28 in 20 games and im not sure but i think he made the select team that rehak didnt make it as a D

hockeyhigh are you saying that there wasn't enough offensive players to fill the roster cuz if that's what you're saying then this is gonna be the biggest bull flag i have ever raised.... i can guarantee that you not many other defense can jump in as offense and play....but if that's what you think then stick with that... and i took the time break down some stats...whether they matter or not, its up to you

Colby Rehak: 26pts....14.1% team total     Pen..18...36pim....13.3% team total, All West Region, All Tournament Team, All State

Nic Spenningsby: 28pts....11.9% team total Pen..29... 61pim....15.8% team total, All West Region (why did spenningsby only play 4 less games)

colby also got at least two points during state(Red River game)....while spenningsby recieved.....um....0 points during state....:D(give credit to Dickinson 6 seed and Bottineau 7 seed) .... But spenningsby did have 25 more penalty minutes......so overall spenningsby lead slighty in points, he did leave his team killing off his penalties an extra 25 minutes...a period and a half!!! Although they are very close i am still going to go with colby........i'd watch out for that 8 ball

Ya theres no way Spenningsby is as good as Rehak...Yeah he had more points then Rehak by like 1 or 2 who cares...And say spenningsby is a better offensive player is bull...Spenningsby plays for Jamestown who had no offense pretty easy to rack up points when only one other kid is scoring (Welding).
sportsfan1989

Postby sportsfan1989 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:40 pm

sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:No, he's saying that he wasn't good enough at his position to get a spot, and if he wanted to play he had to play in an open forward spot.

Haters, haters...lol..Well actually I'd like to know your opinion on whos better than Rehak? Besides Wurden? With some facts please.

well rehak had 26 points in 24 games, spennigby had 28 in 20 games and im not sure but i think he made the select team that rehak didnt make it as a D

hockeyhigh are you saying that there wasn't enough offensive players to fill the roster cuz if that's what you're saying then this is gonna be the biggest bull flag i have ever raised.... i can guarantee that you not many other defense can jump in as offense and play....but if that's what you think then stick with that... and i took the time break down some stats...whether they matter or not, its up to you

Colby Rehak: 26pts....14.1% team total     Pen..18...36pim....13.3% team total, All West Region, All Tournament Team, All State

Nic Spenningsby: 28pts....11.9% team total Pen..29... 61pim....15.8% team total, All West Region (why did spenningsby only play 4 less games)

colby also got at least two points during state(Red River game)....while spenningsby recieved.....um....0 points during state....:D(give credit to Dickinson 6 seed and Bottineau 7 seed) .... But spenningsby did have 25 more penalty minutes......so overall spenningsby lead slighty in points, he did leave his team killing off his penalties an extra 25 minutes...a period and a half!!! Although they are very close i am still going to go with colby........i'd watch out for that 8 ball

Ya theres no way Spenningsby is as good as Rehak...Yeah he had more points then Rehak by like 1 or 2 who cares...And say spenningsby is a better offensive player is bull...Spenningsby plays for Jamestown who had no offense pretty easy to rack up points when only one other kid is scoring (Welding).

Excuse me Foss was up there too....But Spenningsby still isn't the player Rehak is...Guarantee after next year there names wouldn't even be in the same convo...I've watched them both and rehak is just a better hockey player...No stupid penalties..Rehak is a leader plain and simple
sportsfan1989

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:49 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

Excuse me Foss was up there too....But Spenningsby still isn't the player Rehak is...Guarantee after next year there names wouldn't even be in the same convo...I've watched them both and rehak is just a better hockey player...No stupid penalties..Rehak is a leader plain and simple

The key thing is next year, right now they are close with i think spennisby alittle better, minus he might be the stupiest player in the state when it comes to penaltys, he can still play.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby cavedude » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:34 am

Ditka14 wrote:The key thing is next year, right now they are close with i think spennisby alittle better, minus he might be the stupiest player in the state when it comes to penaltys, he can still play.

So tell me who you are going to pick, a kid(rehak) who has half the penalties as his oponnent, who has been called a leader and a smart hockey player OR a kid(spenningsby) who might score a few more points, but gets stupid penalties nad shoots his mouth off all the time. ill just remind you that when people talk about spenningsby, they talk about his attitude along w/ his skills. i dont hear anyone talking about how rehak gets stupid penalties or complains....:shock:...just my two cents
cavedude
NDPreps Rookie

Postby secretpotion » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

how is it easy to rack up points when there is no offense,  wouldnt that be harder to get assisits and scoring oportunities....anyways spenningsby was out less games because he broke a bone in his back,and wasnt suppose to be back untill jan.
secretpotion
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:16 am

secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

how is it easy to rack up points when there is no offense,  wouldnt that be harder to get assisits and scoring oportunities....anyways spenningsby was out less games because he broke a bone in his back,and wasnt suppose to be back untill jan.
so he must of healed pretty quick if he was playing before that
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:56 pm

cavedude wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:The key thing is next year, right now they are close with i think spennisby alittle better, minus he might be the stupiest player in the state when it comes to penaltys, he can still play.

So tell me who you are going to pick, a kid(rehak) who has half the penalties as his oponnent, who has been called a leader and a smart hockey player OR a kid(spenningsby) who might score a few more points, but gets stupid penalties nad shoots his mouth off all the time. ill just remind you that when people talk about spenningsby, they talk about his attitude along w/ his skills. i dont hear anyone talking about how rehak gets stupid penalties or complains....:shock:...just my two cents

Hey i just made my point i believe he is one of the best defenseman in the state, minus he is the stupiest player in the state when it comes to penaltys. I know he runs his mouth we run it to eachother all the time when we play. Though the kid can still play.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby sportsfan1989 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 am

secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

So do you think Herbel would have got that many points if he was playing for Red River or South or even Grafton?
sportsfan1989

Postby Ditka14 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:16 am

sportsfan1989 wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:
cavedude wrote:
secretpotion wrote:
sportsfan1989 wrote:

So do you think Herbel would have got that many points if he was playing for Red River or South or even Grafton?

Nope proboly 25-30
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Hockey Wizzard » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:01 am

you guys are crazy, herbal would have gotten alot of pts, maybe more with a good team.  he won mr. hockey, get over it. 

i'm sure he'll do just fine for team nd and wherever he ends up next year. 
The Hockey Wizzard
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:03 am

The Hockey Wizzard wrote:you guys are crazy, herbal would have gotten alot of pts, maybe more with a good team.  he won mr. hockey, get over it. 

i hope he does do good to show everyone who doesnt think he deserved it
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Hockey Wizzard » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm

brownbomber wrote:
The Hockey Wizzard wrote:you guys are crazy, herbal would have gotten alot of pts, maybe more with a good team.  he won mr. hockey, get over it. 

i hope he does do good to show everyone who doesnt think he deserved it

i have a gut feeling that the boys from north dakota are going to do something special at the showcase.   
The Hockey Wizzard
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 2424 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm

i totally agree with und1 danny is the best at his spot
"when in Rome"
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sports101 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm

im going to have to say rehak is up there in the top defensemen.  he has had a spot on varsity since the 8th grade.

now he is the top defensive man in the state and  he will carry the coyotes this next year.
sports101

Postby brownbomber » Wed May 16, 2007 4:12 pm

agreed the kid is an awesome defenseman hands down end of story
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu May 17, 2007 4:42 am

sports101 wrote:im going to have to say rehak is up there in the top defensemen.  he has had a spot on varsity since the 8th grade.

now he is the top defensive man in the state and  he will carry the coyotes this next year.
He wouldn't have had that spot if he played for a school like South or Red River.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby sports101 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:28 am

how do you know if he could or not play for them i bet he could do just fine for them
sports101

Postby brownbomber » Thu May 17, 2007 11:43 am

have you seen him in selects hes the best in the state easily
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby LB21 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:54 pm

Ryan Ladeucer was drafted by the Lincoln Stars in the USHL draft on tuesday.  Rehak was not drafted.  Colby is one of the best defensemen in the state but he is not "easily the best." 
LB21
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Thu May 17, 2007 4:18 pm

so what if hes not drafted that doesnt a lot hes maybe not the best but i dont know many kids can play defense the way he does
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby GFRRfan » Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 pm

Laduecer is the best defenseman and I think all the sane people on here know that. He has proven himself in not only high school hockey, but in selects, festivals, and the elite 1 league. This kid might not have the physical presence of Rehak but he comes with the total package. He's a very well rounded player and I think he will make the next level. I'd maybe give Rehak a couple years after high school and he's done in my opinion.
GFRRfan

Postby hockey4life » Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 pm

You don't think Rehak can make it to the next level? You watch next year he will lead his team. I've watched Rehak play and he's one of the hardest working players i have ever seen and one of the most "well rounded". Don't be so biased just because you are a RRfan or your name says give Rehak some credit. I think Rehak is at the same caliber that laducer is, if not better.
Last edited by hockey4life on Thu May 17, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hockey4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 pm

i agree 100% williston should be pretty solid next year
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby jkaiz » Sun May 20, 2007 6:34 pm

GFRRfan wrote:Laduecer is the best defenseman and I think all the sane people on here know that. He has proven himself in not only high school hockey, but in selects, festivals, and the elite 1 league. This kid might not have the physical presence of Rehak but he comes with the total package. He's a very well rounded player and I think he will make the next level. I'd maybe give Rehak a couple years after high school and he's done in my opinion.

cant forget about galbreath either they both work very well together as a pair.  2 very talented d-men
jkaiz

PreviousNext

Return to Hockey