Best Goalie in the State

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Best Goalie in the State

Postby thenatural » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:29 pm

Simmers from Cenrtal will be the starter, and hes better then people think. He's got great angles and gives up few bad rebounds.
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gfhockey » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:15 pm

Sportshound wrote:15 goals?? wow not sure anyone in the state will score 15 goals in a game.
Wasn't it 20+ that South put up on Wapheton a few years ago.....???
I am sure that kind of a score will not be seen in this state again. Coaches and kids understand the problems that come with a drubbing like that. RR and south would be the ones to be able to do that.

The so called "Dr. Dre" of Shanley must be a standout to the faithful of Shanley, but can't imagine a goalie bringing his team, with out much punch, to the title... does anyone else think that a goalie and onlya goalie can do that?? who ever posted the nickname must be close to the situation- player?? for shanley???-- good luck boys.
Nov. 5th started a Whole New year in ND HS hockey. Let the fun begin.
goalies will be the topic on this thread-- and they still are in this order in my book--
tied at the Top:
groves- DL, kovacs- dickinson, arnason- RR, Keller- WF, Kelly-South
**maybe the kid from Mandan-- klien if he plays??? any word on that team-- New coach and all??
any others?? just listing the ones that will play top of their game this year-- i think.

well ur already wrong. RR put up 15 last nite on whapeton and had there third/4th lines in the whole 2nd and third period pretty much. out shot them 76 to 7 i think
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportshound » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:49 pm

Ok-- Gfhockey....you got me on that one.....

but only 15-- not a bigger score than that.
and if not mistaken-- we were talking about the fact that we wouldn't see that too much--
And i take consolation in the fact that i said RR and South would be the only ones to even be able to do that.
Anyway-- Go RR Go South GO Bismarck and Mandan.. heck good luck to all the teams...

Do they even count those goals int he totals for the season stats??? just kidding--they play hockey at the varsity level, they better be able to take the punishment, right????

the season is on- the Quest for the Title is on! East vs West-- looks like West got the best of it so far.
Any comments?
goalies?? any goalies standing out so far??
Dr. Dre-- Shanley?, Kovacs- dickytown?, simmers-- GFC???
Arnason- RR???? Who is the Best??? Traynor started this-- let's hear who everyone thinks so far.
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gfhockey » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:26 pm

the west is only got the east now becuz the east sent all there nice teams out there to do the crap work and let there best teams play MN competition so there is no more 15-2 games.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportshound » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:24 pm

got that Gfhockey....
but someone has to play us out here inthe west right???

no counting chickens the season is long.
Still the east is strong--with the likes of:
RR- Meland, Ladoucer and crew
South- Hooey, Groth, powers
GPR- Demers, paulson, Anderson
GFC-- Simmers, Spicer, klockman

but the West boasts--
Mandan- Martin, haugen, klien
dickinson- Kovacs, kovacs, Frenzel, Kaiser and crew
williston-- Rehak and company
BHS- Labare, seeburg, richter. eichle
Century-- some oyung guns and isakkson
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HockeyHigh » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:01 am

Haha, but I had to include this.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby gfhockey » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:08 am

So what. In no where in any of my posts have said arneson is good.hes only as good as his d is.
gfhockey
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Hockey